That One Thread

Florete

*hugs Fayt*

At least you weren't too late for me!

:newyears: I just checked the program details for tomorrow, they're having someone in to talk about eSports! :newyears:

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

*hugs Rhythm*

That is the good thing that came of it. :)

Glad that I could see you before you left for bed... :awesome:

I'll be going at 10:30 my time, so just over an hour, I think Proto lost power... :/

So, apart from tired, how're you feeling?

I'll be going at 10:30 my time, so just over an hour, I think Proto lost power... :/

So, apart from tired, how're you feeling?

Yeah, I imagine that's the case... :/

I'm alright for the most part. I drew Nel last night, but it didn't turn out super great. I think I'll give it another shot later today. Maybe after I take a nap.

Yeah, I imagine that's the case... :/

I'm alright for the most part. I drew Nel last night, but it didn't turn out super great. I think I'll give it another shot later today. Maybe after I take a nap.

Yeah...

That's good. I'm not good at drawing, but I did do a pretty good dragon a couple of years ago.

Yeah...

That's good. I'm not good at drawing, but I did do a pretty good dragon a couple of years ago.

Well, are you well today? How are things going for you?

That sounds hard. Right now, I just need work in getting the eyes down. I can't seem to draw them right... :/

Well, are you well today? How are things going for you?

That sounds hard. Right now, I just need work in getting the eyes down. I can't seem to draw them right... :/

Well. Still loving the Boot Camp. One of the guys running it is an ass hole though. He's up himself, and doesn't listen to what other say.

Took me a whole weekend to do. But I enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll get it.

Well. Still loving the Boot Camp. One of the guys running it is an ass hole though. He's up himself, and doesn't listen to what other say.

Took me a whole weekend to do. But I enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll get it.

Ooh. That doesn't sound pleasant. But I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. :)

I hope so. I figure I'll get it if I give it enough attempts... :)

>_<

PM me with what roles you have in mind.

Once I figure them out, sure.

He's an absolute tank. One of my favourites. Yeah, it's not all "we want every Pokemon in the world so we can conquer it and be bad-ass". I really liked the two-team thing. They should bring it back. GALAXY VS. ROCKET GOGOGOGO

[spoiler=Emerald]One of my favourite things about it. Plus a level 70 BEFORE the Elite Four, wtf

He transforms into a hawk, right? Yeah, they should. It was one of the few unique ideas that Gen 3 had and they were able to connect Groudon and Kyogre into it as well. WIN

[spoiler=Emerald]The moment I got Rayquaza, I had it take out the 8th Gym Leader and finished the rest of the game with it, using my original party as backup members in the Elite Four. What were they thinking when they let us capture it so early?

Oh, okay, thanks.

You're welcome.

Yeah, and it was fun! Would've been better, if I'd more time to get used to the controls, but it'll be there all week, so... XD

Well, this was your first time playing it so it makes sense.

Yes, there was. :facepalm: They started a Halo tournament today; they said today that there'll be 7 tournaments for 7 different games up and running tomorrow including Brawl. There's a guy I was chatting to today that I really wanna fight. It'll be good.

7 tournaments in one day? Wow, it's gonna be a big day.

Rhythm leaves, Proto arrives, Proto leaves, Rhythm arrives.

How sad. :<

I think Proto lost power... :/

Hey guys! how are you all?

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! How are you doing?

Aaand now there's a sharp pain in my stomach. Remember guys, don't have a lot of popcorn and a lot of water... looks like I'm going to bed earlier. Good night. ;A;

Bye, Soluna!

Oh yeah, looking forward to some Brawls tomorrow~ I met some totally awesome guys and we were talking for half an hour before I left today. One of them in particular I'm looking forward to beating up fighting in Brawl tomorrow. :awesome:

Awesome. I hope you enjoy Brawling with them tomorrow then. It's gonna be really fun.

On another note, in this video I win an iPod Nano. I actually receive it 7 minutes in.

Somewhere in this one I give a short spiel about the Wii. 24 minutes in, I FOUND ME ICED.

Wait, you are IN the video?

Your awesome :awesome:

^Truth.

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! How are you doing?

Heya LB, how are you? also you should really get MSN.

yeah she is, with a hilarious look on her face in the Ipod one. "take your Xbox on a road trip" :lol:

Ooh. That doesn't sound pleasant. But I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. :)

I hope so. I figure I'll get it if I give it enough attempts... :)

One of my friends works for him. But this friend of mine has the same attitude, so I'm sure they get along.

That's the way! :newyears:

He transforms into a hawk, right? Yeah, they should. It was one of the few unique ideas that Gen 3 had and they were able to connect Groudon and Kyogre into it as well. WIN

[spoiler=Emerald]The moment I got Rayquaza, I had it take out the 8th Gym Leader and finished the rest of the game with it, using my original party as backup members in the Elite Four. What were they thinking when they let us capture it so early?

Well, this was your first time playing it so it makes sense.

7 tournaments in one day? Wow, it's gonna be a big day.

Awesome. I hope you enjoy Brawling with them tomorrow then. It's gonna be really fun.

Yes. He's the King. Which means he stays transformed indefinitely. I loved that. I think I have a level 100 Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza sitting in Pokemon Diamond Unless my cousin stole them

[spoiler=Emerald]They were thinking that they wanted to make it ridiculously easy.

Yeah, I'd be way better if I at least knew the control scheme properly. XD One of the things that makes the Brawl tomorrow so exciting. I actually KNOW what I'm doing.

I dunno what the other games are though...

I totally will.

Both. Forward to the times specified.

yeah she is, with a hilarious look on her face in the Ipod one. "take your Xbox on a road trip" :lol:

What was so funny about my face? And I was saying that if you DID go on a road trip, that thing would be very handy. No need for a TV! I feel like the ShamWOW guy

Edited by Rhythm

One of my friends works for him. But this friend of mine has the same attitude, so I'm sure they get along.

That's the way! :newyears:

Well, that's certainly fortunate that they get along. I hope the rest of your week goes well also.

Yeah, I suppose I just need some practice and a few (failed) attempts under my belt, then I might be able to come up with something that I can show you guys.

What was so funny about my face? And I was saying that if you DID go on a road trip, that thing would be very handy. No need for a TV! I feel like the ShamWOW guy

you just looked funny while the other people were talking about there ideas :lol: yours wasn't thaaat bad though.

RhyRhy the ShamWOW guy! oh god, someone kill me.

Well, that's certainly fortunate that they get along. I hope the rest of your week goes well also.

Yeah, I suppose I just need some practice and a few (failed) attempts under my belt, then I might be able to come up with something that I can show you guys.

I know it will. :awesome:

Heh, good luck Fayt.

you just looked funny while the other people were talking about there ideas :lol: yours wasn't thaaat bad though.

RhyRhy the ShamWOW guy! oh god, someone kill me.

What? What was wrong with my idea? And my face? :mellow:

*shoots*

:newyears:

What? What was wrong with my idea? And my face? :mellow:

*shoots*

:newyears:

nothing I just found it funny thats all, it's not bad for something you though of on the spot.

you would be sad at my de.... oh, no wait your still the ShamWOW guy aren't you? you'd probably tell people that your rags are great for cleaning corpses and that they should buy one today for only $39.95.

Yes. He's the King. Which means he stays transformed indefinitely. I loved that. I think I have a level 100 Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza sitting in Pokemon Diamond Unless my cousin stole them

[spoiler=Emerald]They were thinking that they wanted to make it ridiculously easy.

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a limit to how long you can stay transformed? Wow, level 100??? I only have a 75 Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza in three different games. You must really enjoy grinding.

Yeah, I'd be way better if I at least knew the control scheme properly. XD One of the things that makes the Brawl tomorrow so exciting. I actually KNOW what I'm doing.

Yeah, at least this is something that you've been playing a lot already. You might actually stand a chance against those guys.

I dunno what the other games are though...

Well, if there's Brawl and Halo, I'm guessing the other five are really big games as well.

I totally will.

Good to know, Rhythm~

Both. Forward to the times specified.

Internet's screwing up on me, I'll have to check it later.

Alright. :awesome:

Thanks, Rhythm. :)

Not a problem.

*thumbs-up*

nothing I just found it funny thats all, it's not bad for something you though of on the spot.

you would be sad at my de.... oh, no wait your still the ShamWOW guy aren't you? you'd probably tell people that your rags are great for cleaning corpses and that they should buy one today for only $39.95.

Psh.

Oh my gosh, :lol:

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a limit to how long you can stay transformed? Wow, level 100??? I only have a 75 Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza in three different games. You must really enjoy grinding.

Yeah, at least this is something that you've been playing a lot already. You might actually stand a chance against those guys.

Well, if there's Brawl and Halo, I'm guessing the other five are really big games as well.

Internet's screwing up on me, I'll have to check it later.

There is, but not with Laguz Royalty. I have... 12... level 100s... All of which I trained 5 years ago.

I hope so. I have no idea what'll happen; I tend to choke when I'm surrounded by people watching me play. Not cool.

I think someone said CoD...

Okay. 8D

Anyway, I'm tired and I need to sleep. Night Oujay's and Proto~

There is, but not with Laguz Royalty. I have... 12... level 100s... All of which I trained 5 years ago.

Wow, that seems pretty overpowered. 12 is a lot, you know. I don't think I could ever have that much patience.

I hope so. I have no idea what'll happen; I tend to choke when I'm surrounded by people watching me play. Not cool.

Uh oh. Well, if you just keep your eyes on the screen, you might be able to forget about all the people around you and do it right. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I think someone said CoD...

Eh, I personally wouldn't be interested in that but you should be able to enjoy it.

Goodnight, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow, I hope.

Oh my gosh, :lol:

Clearly my image editing prowess is without equal.

14m4z0x.png

Night RhyRhy, do I get my own color too? :(

Wow, that seems pretty overpowered.

Laguz royalty are broken. They have insane stats and caps (going up to 50, even). Not only that, each have their own kickass battle theme (except Nailah).

Wow, that seems pretty overpowered. 12 is a lot, you know. I don't think I could ever have that much patience.

Uh oh. Well, if you just keep your eyes on the screen, you might be able to forget about all the people around you and do it right. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Eh, I personally wouldn't be interested in that but you should be able to enjoy it.

Goodnight, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow, I hope.

It is. Seriously. I know. Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza. Good times.

Heh, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

I'm not either. Not a fan of CoD.

Clearly my image editing prowess is without equal.

14m4z0x.png

Night RhyRhy, do I get my own color too? :(

Pay that!

*saves*

I should post that on the picture thread

Okay, now I'm REALLY off to sleep. See you guys tomorrow!

Edited by Rhythm