That One Thread

Florete

It's not your fault. I went to bed early yesterday. (went to bed at 11PM, slept at 2. 8D)

11 PM is early?

He advertises ShamWOWs. A ShamWOW is like a towel but way more awesome. You can find the ad on Youtube. I assume

You can find EVERYTHING on youtube. Seriously.

Just keep archers and wind mages away from him. Yes... My 3 birds have gone missing though. No idea where they are. But I showed off the rest of them today, it was great.

Now that would just be plain stupid Maybe somebody stole them?

OH MY GOD

I only fought two matches but I won them both. It was fantastic; there was a good number of people and the atmosphere was great! No-one was taking themselves too seriously and everyone had fun. In my first match, people were going "Who's Ike? He's really good." XD And when I went up for my second match, as I picked up the controller someone went "Oh shit, not you!!" Felt awesome.

Oh snap, that's really awesome! Just one match and the people already recognize you as a great player! I'm glad to hear that you were able to concentrate on the match alright.

Plus, I just found out that I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON HERE THAT USES IKE IN BRAWL!!!!!

The real tournament starts tomorrow. The guy running it didn't have enough time to pack up his own Wii and bring it over, so we were playing on a Wii that had nothing unlocked. Which didn't matter for me since you start with Ike, but other people were pissed. Tomorrow we'll have all levels and all people. So, yeah. It's gonna be good.

Oh, that's too bad. But at least you had a couple of warm-up matches today. Good luck with your tournament tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up.

*hugs*

You're welcome, Rhythm~ Make sure you don't wait too long since it'll disappear on the 16th

*hugs Rhythm~*

Anyway, hi guys!

Hi Rhythm~! How are you doing? I'm sorry for coming so late. One of my teachers invited the entire graduation class for lunch and since this was likely the last time I'll ever get to see most of them, I decided to go. I'm just glad that I made it here in time just before you left.

Iced. Coffee. Rocks.

So does Iced Cake.

Actually, I don't participate because of all the god-moding.

Because you're epic win. Joshaymin has spoken the truth.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You can find EVERYTHING on youtube. Seriously.

Now that would just be plain stupid Maybe somebody stole them?

Oh snap, that's really awesome! Just one match and the people already recognize you as a great player! I'm glad to hear that you were able to concentrate on the match alright.

Plus, I just found out that I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON HERE THAT USES IKE IN BRAWL!!!!!

Oh, that's too bad. But at least you had a couple of warm-up matches today. Good luck with your tournament tomorrow.

You're welcome, Rhythm~ Make sure you don't wait too long since it'll disappear on the 16th

*hugs Rhythm~*

Hi Rhythm~! How are you doing? I'm sorry for coming so late. One of my teachers invited the entire graduation class for lunch and since this was likely the last time I'll ever get to see most of them, I decided to go. I'm just glad that I made it here in time just before you left.

So does Iced Cake.

Because you're epic win. Joshaymin has spoken the truth.

This is so true.

It would be. I think my cousin might have. He's dodgy like that.

It felt so great. Here's a quote from Facebook:

Haha Charlotte Rhythm, you were SO awesome. You practically took down all 3 of them!! It was really entertaining to watch! ^_^

IKE FOR THE WIN! I was the first person to use Ike, and when I picked him everyone started up a "WE LIKE IKE" chant.

They were fun. Everyone was so awesome and friendly.

I have it already.

That's fine, you have a life. I would've gone too. I was going to leave half an hour ago, I'm glad I decided to stick around a little.

WIN

Nope, it's the godmoding this time. :/

How was the lunch? :D

This is so true.

Unfortunately so.

It would be. I think my cousin might have. He's dodgy like that.

Only flaw of being permanently transformed, I suppose TAKE IT BACK FROM HIM THEN!!!

It felt so great. Here's a quote from Facebook:

IKE FOR THE WIN! I was the first person to use Ike, and when I picked him everyone started up a "WE LIKE IKE" chant.

Awesome. You're already getting famous for it. When you win the tournament, it's gonna get even better.

They were fun. Everyone was so awesome and friendly.

They should be. They were all interacting with the greatest person they'll ever meet.

I have it already.

Oh, I see. Looks like everyone has their Jirachi now.

That's fine, you have a life. I would've gone too. I was going to leave half an hour ago, I'm glad I decided to stick around a little.

So am I.

WIN

Too bad he'll probably never see it.

Nope, it's the godmoding this time. :/

Doesn't matter, you're still epic win.

How was the lunch? :D

Really really tasty. I've eaten food from loads of places from different countries and none of them can compare to this. I don't care what everyone else says, homemade food beats restaurant food.

Only flaw of being permanently transformed, I suppose TAKE IT BACK FROM HIM THEN!!!

Awesome. You're already getting famous for it. When you win the tournament, it's gonna get even better.

They should be. They were all interacting with the greatest person they'll ever meet.

Too bad he'll probably never see it.

Doesn't matter, you're still epic win.

Really really tasty. I've eaten food from loads of places from different countries and none of them can compare to this. I don't care what everyone else says, homemade food beats restaurant food.

Only. 8D I hardly ever see him. >.> And knowing him, his friends or whatever have them by now.

We'll see. Most of these guys aren't fantastic, but there are a couple that'll be fun to fight.

:lol: Oh, Proto~

He will. I'm gonna put it on my profile.

XD

This is so true. My grandparents used to make their own pasta when I was little... it always tasted WAY better than any other pasta I've ever had. :awesome:

Anyway, I'm off, night Oujay's!

No, it's just funny. XD

So what's up?

:awesome:

Oh, okay. :lol:

Not much. Just another Monday morning. I'm probably going to do some more sketches, get a haircut, and then I don't know.

double :awesome:

*decimates other 9 milk factories with the power of the VUVUZELA*

*Sync gets stung by real hornets.*

*decimates other 9 milk factories with the power of the VUVUZELA*

Master! Stop that! Where will i find milk to drink now? T____T

Oh, okay. :lol:

Not much. Just another Monday morning. I'm probably going to do some more sketches, get a haircut, and then I don't know.

double :awesome:

:lol:

I see. You need more practice btw.

Hell yeah~ :awesome: :awesome:

:lol:

I see. You need more practice btw.

Hell yeah~ :awesome: :awesome:

I've got lots more milk.

*gets laughed at*

I know, I know. Not like I've ever done that before. Of course I'm going to be pathetic... :( :(

Of course. :)

*vuvuzela draws more hornets, wasps, and bees to sting Sync*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

*boils insects alive in BURNING MILK*

*gets drowned in BURNING MILK*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I dunno :awesome:

I've got lots more milk.

*gets laughed at*

I know, I know. Not like I've ever done that before. Of course I'm going to be pathetic... :( :(

Of course. :)

Yay~

Haha. XD

It's your first time ever, of course it's bad. Kinda reminds me of myself when i was young. (5 years old wtf...)

Whee~

I dunno :awesome:

I quit. >: