That One Thread

Florete

I'm going to ask my step-bro to breed them for me. That's what I was doing this morning anyway; breed breed breed.

Heh. I never actually planned any breedings myself. Takes too much time imo.

I like the Underground. Like, really like it.

Underground?

Yeah, I add rainbows to anything I think looks bland or boring.

*colours Iced in multiple colours*

LOL! Win

It's fun to create new words. :newyears:

Of course it is. Especially when you use it in such a way that it sounds like you expect everyone to know what it means. Which makes them think it IS a real word.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Heh. I never actually planned any breedings myself. Takes too much time imo.

Underground?

LOL! Win

Of course it is. Especially when you use it in such a way that it sounds like you expect everyone to know what it means. Which makes them think it IS a real word.

I just throw them in with my Ditto and hang around until I get an egg. It does take a lot of time, but I enjoy it so I don't mind.

Have you played the Gen 4 games? The Underground... well, underground. You can go there and dig up treasure, then send items up to your bag on the surface. You can make Secret Bases there too, and you can swap items/spheres for stuff to decorate it with. The Underground is where you can find stones/plates/heart scales/fossils etc. You need the Explorer's Kit from the second Gym town (I forget what it's called) before you can go there.

:newyears:

That's the idea. That was a good word, actually. So is "mustachio". I love that word.

I just throw them in with my Ditto and hang around until I get an egg. It does take a lot of time, but I enjoy it so I don't mind.

Ah, it's that simple?

Speaking of eggs, I heard that someone tried throwing an egg at your PM yesterday.

Have you played the Gen 4 games? The Underground... well, underground. You can go there and dig up treasure, then send items up to your bag on the surface. You can make Secret Bases there too, and you can swap items/spheres for stuff to decorate it with. The Underground is where you can find stones/plates/heart scales/fossils etc. You need the Explorer's Kit from the second Gym town (I forget what it's called) before you can go there.

Unfortunately, no. I need a DS emu. But that sounds like a pretty cool place. I suppose the items there are unlimited?

That's the idea. That was a good word, actually. So is "mustachio". I love that word.

Mustachio? What on Weyard does that mean???

Ah, it's that simple?

Speaking of eggs, I heard that someone tried throwing an egg at your PM yesterday.

Unfortunately, no. I need a DS emu. But that sounds like a pretty cool place. I suppose the items there are unlimited?

Mustachio? What on Weyard does that mean???

Yes. I was running around Solaceon Town waiting for my egg...

Wait, what?

What about the one I sent you? It is. And yeah, they're unlimited, but obviously they all have different rarities. I've hardly found ANY Plates, for example.

I have no idea. It's not something I made up, it's just a good word. Just rolls off the tongue.

Yes. I was running around Solaceon Town waiting for my egg...

Waiting for the egg to show up or for the egg to hatch?

Wait, what?

Someone tried throwing an egg at Gillard but it hit some protections officer instead. It made it in my newspaper, I'm surprised you didn't hear about it.

What about the one I sent you? It is. And yeah, they're unlimited, but obviously they all have different rarities. I've hardly found ANY Plates, for example.

Works great, thanks. But I'll need to upgrade the PC. Of course. After loads of trips, you should have some good stuff by then. btw aren't Plates the stuff that transform Arceus?

I have no idea. It's not something I made up, it's just a good word. Just rolls off the tongue.

lol, I first thought of a cross between "mustache" and "pistachio". Which made no sense at all.

Waiting for the egg to show up or for the egg to hatch?

Someone tried throwing an egg at Gillard but it hit some protections officer instead. It made it in my newspaper, I'm surprised you didn't hear about it.

Works great, thanks. But I'll need to upgrade the PC. Of course. After loads of trips, you should have some good stuff by then. btw aren't Plates the stuff that transform Arceus?

lol, I first thought of a cross between "mustache" and "pistachio". Which made no sense at all.

Yup~

*Googles*

Ah, okay. Yes, they are, but they're sooo hard to find. I have a few by now though. It's also where you find Stones in this game.

Pistachio with a moustache.

Yeah, I add rainbows to anything I think looks bland or boring.

*colours Iced in multiple colours*

I am not bland or boring!

Yup~

Cool! You really have a lot of patience.

*Googles*

You live in Australia and you have to resort to Google to find out about stuff like this?

Ah, okay. Yes, they are, but they're sooo hard to find. I have a few by now though. It's also where you find Stones in this game.

Makes sense. They probably wouldn't be that useful without an Arceus though. Is that THE main place for stones?

Pistachio with a moustache.

RHYTHM~, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MIND?????

Sorry about that, power failure.

I am not bland or boring!

You know I'm just teasing.

*hugs*

Cool! You really have a lot of patience.

You live in Australia and you have to resort to Google to find out about stuff like this?

Makes sense. They probably wouldn't be that useful without an Arceus though. Is that THE main place for stones?

RHYTHM~, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MIND?????

Sorry about that, power failure.

Have to be to be a breeder. ;)

I haven't been watching the news recently. That would be why. XD

They increase the power of a certain type. Like, a Flame Plate does the same thing as Charcoal, an Icicle Plate the same as Nevermeltice, etc. And yeah, it is the main place for Stones.

*insert innocent smiley here*

Figured.

I'll lay off for now... You're more fun

Nah, it's fine I don't care :lol:

Anyone here?

I'm here :awesome:

although I can't guarantee I'll be staying for long.

Nah, it's fine I don't care :lol:

although I can't guarantee I'll be staying for long.

*hugs anyway*

I'm off now. I'm tired.

Yeah, I understand. It's late on that side of the world, isn't it?

I just haven't been able to sleep much lately. :( :(

Almost 11 here. Iced is either half an hour or an hour behind me, I don't know any more.

Anyway, I'm off GOOD NIGHT OUJAY'S

Hey? Is that all?

Are you upset about something?

So what? It's a simple greeting. If you don't like it then fine.

Nope, I am perfectly fine. In fact, I am in a really happy mood.

So what? It's a simple greeting. If you don't like it then fine.

Nope, I am perfectly fine. In fact, I am in a really happy mood.

No, it's just that you seemed a bit down there... :/

But I'm glad that you're well. Not trying to be rude, but may I ask why you're feeling so great? :awesome: :awesome:

No, it's just that you seemed a bit down there... :/

But I'm glad that you're well. Not trying to be rude, but may I ask why you're feeling so great? :awesome: :awesome:

I'm not down. Just a bit lazy. :'3

Okay then. It's because:

- I got the next part of my favorite book: Children of the lamp 3! It's actually from my cousin. He bought it. But he knows I like this book so he let me read it first. :'3

- And I finished the sprite for spriting contest round 3. :'3

[spoiler=:'3]contest3.png

It took me a lot of time. But I finished it. :'3

I might fix some part though. :'3

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

I'm not down. Just a bit lazy. :'3

Okay then. It's because:

- I got the next part of my favorite book: Children of the lamp 3! It's actually from my cousin. He bought it. But he knows I like this book so he let me read it first. :'3

- And I finished the sprite for spriting contest round 3. :'3

[spoiler=:'3]contest3.png

It took me a lot of time. But I finished it. :'3

I might fix some part though. :'3

Oh, alright. I suppose I'm lazy too. I haven't done a sketch in a couple of days, so I'll probably do some of those later today. Hopefully...

But anyway, I hope that you're enjoying that new book you got!