• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

At least Dulce de Leche is delicious.

I just ate a giant sweet rice crispy and I'm still a stick as ever.

RESTART THE CHAPTER NOW. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.

That's all.

AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF ONE TINY FUCKING MOVEMENT

I seriously didn't see that one coming. I moved Alec only slightly in to attract one of the fighters' attention. They all moved. Ayra even went after me.

~Jamka~

....I like him better. >_>

AIDEEN DOES TOO! D:

JAMKA DOESN'T HAVE PURSUIT.

Midir!Lester remains a good unit for me for the majority of Gen2. And this is with my Lakche hacking left and right through enemies like tofu.

I like tofu.

Honestly. I'm a sucker for PrincessxKnight pairs. Starting from SethEiri.

Honestly. I'm a sucker for PrincessxKnight pairs. Starting from SethEiri.

Me too. That's why I like SethxEirika, MidirxAideen, and IkexElincia. Geoffrey? Who's Geoffrey?

The only exception is LynxKent. Lyn's better off with Hector and Kent's better off with an icepick to the head.

Chemistry's hella fun, but Biology will always be my favorite science.

Lucky Aussies getting their summer break because they live in a hemisphere where everything's backwards. I always wondered why you were on less than Furet. I see him all the time, but you...never. I guess you take your studies more seriously.

Agreed.

:awesome: I'll be on now that I'm on holidays~ So glad school's out. And I have to go see the new Harry Potter soon...

And then cut them apart! :awesome:

Doing that in class made me physically ill. I had to leave the room.

Me too. That's why I like SethxEirika, MidirxAideen, and IkexElincia. Geoffrey? Who's Geoffrey?

The only exception is LynxKent. Lyn's better off with Hector and Kent's better off with an icepick to the head.

They need more FE10 paired endings.

Well. I will see where this goes.

AND IT WAS A TINY MISTAKE THAT HAD HUGE CONSEQUENCES

I WASN'T PREPARED FOR HER MOVE OUT

I... was going to Dew with my bunch. I decided I would step the rightmost fighter a bit with Alec. I positioned him in the tip of the fighter's range. And they all moved. Including Ayra. I couldn't do shit. Then, I thought I could go around, but nooooo, the fighters have to go back. Guess who gives pursuit? Yeah. Fuck that.

Just... restart chapter. You don't need to worry about home castle. Arden can just sit there and let Azel+mounts move out. Kill the roadblocking bandits and shit, Sigurd could get miniboss kill and the canto down. Sigurd kills boss down where Ayra is, but have the others lure Ayra just far enough out that Sigurd can kill the boss without getting owned by the boss. Seize. Ayra will start to move back and Sigurd, instead of moving to the next boss, should talk to Ayra. Then everybody moves to Gandalf.

On Dew's side, Dew should grab a chokepoint and have Aideen out of range of everything. If Dew gets hit, she should heal him. Have your mounts come to the rescue, though it doesn't hurt to let Dew level off of these guys. Hell, if you're fast enough, you can even get Ayra to kill something! And Gandalf. Because Skill Ring on Ayra=more Meteor. More Meteor=good.

Just... restart chapter. You don't need to worry about home castle. Arden can just sit there and let Azel+mounts move out. Kill the roadblocking bandits and shit, Sigurd could get miniboss kill and the canto down. Sigurd kills boss down where Ayra is, but have the others lure Ayra just far enough out that Sigurd can kill the boss without getting owned by the boss. Seize. Ayra will start to move back and Sigurd, instead of moving to the next boss, should talk to Ayra. Then everybody moves to Gandalf.

On Dew's side, Dew should grab a chokepoint and have Aideen out of range of everything. If Dew gets hit, she should heal him. Have your mounts come to the rescue, though it doesn't hurt to let Dew level off of these guys. Hell, if you're fast enough, you can even get Ayra to kill something! And Gandalf. Because Skill Ring on Ayra=more Meteor. More Meteor=good.

I also thought I had to seize Marpha. >_>

NEVER GIVE UP

I'm gonna stall Ayra with a swordless Alec in the castle, leave Elshan and friends to kill Heir, rudh East and seize Genoa, and then recruit with Sigurd.

*Facepalm* After Gandalf' dies, send your troop into the forest. Use Alec or Ayra to bait Jamka since they're crit-proof and get Aideen to speak to him. Get Sigurd past a narrow area in the forest. Diadora appears. Get Lex to that peninsula and wait, he gets Hero Axe. Silence dude up there at the castle with Diadora and use Jamka/possibly Midir or Ayra or both to take the archers out while Sigurd rushes the boss and seizes.