That One Thread

Florete

I know I'm late, but Ulki is only better than Tibarn in regards to availability. Otherwise, Tibarn is much better in raw stats.

Also, Tibarn is 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more badass so he's better anyway.

TO WI-/shot

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Before I listen....growls?

There are some. Most of it is the soaring female vocals. But yeah, I probably should have specified, though if you can spot that from the group composition... well kudos!

Growls are delicious.

Bal, awesome song.

It's from one of my favorite bands. I like a lot of their stuff.

There are some. Most of it is the soaring female vocals. But yeah, I probably should have specified, though if you can spot that from the group composition... well kudos!

Actually I listened to it already. It's actually pretty cool.

Edited by Lucius~

+3 Dragon Dance

Rest off whatever crap

I HOPE YOU LIKE WATERFALL

Bulky Water types don't mind Waterfall at all. In fact, Vaporeon loves it! And if you even think of locking yourself to Outrage, you better make sure I have no Steel types. Also, with no Leftovers, and only 144 HP / 40 SpD defensive investments, I doubt it would get many Dragon Dances before the Rest. And it can only rest once too. Mine is almost guaranteed to get 6 DDs up unless the enemy has Trick or something.

Dual Choice Trick.

Trick and Taunt work too.

LOL

TRUST ME JOSHY

MY KINGDRA CAN DO A LOT OF SHIT

Special Kingdra? I'd imagine you'd need rain for that because it's not fast enough otherwise.

Eh, I consider Cymbeline better for Sanaki because it's lighter than Rexflame.

Yeah, I use Cymbeline too. I only brought her because she's forced.

Even so, you usually use a good deal of weapon uses in the process, because Trueblades aren't exactly known for their strength.

Indeed. Unfortunately, I never saw them get five hits from Meteor. I was wondering if the animation changes as they strike.

I consider 4-4 even harder trolling - why force you to use characters who you haven't seen since part 1 (and are pretty much useless at that point in time)???

Yup, I felt the same way. And man, it was hard keeping them alive. It doesn't help that two of them are laguz.

Oh wait, it was a Celebi.

That Celebi used to annoy me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

I know I'm late, but Ulki is only better than Tibarn in regards to availability. Otherwise, Tibarn is much better in raw stats.

Yeah, but is Ulki even good as a normal unit or is he only good by laguz standards? Tibarn doesn't need to worry about that with Formshift and has huge stats.

Also, Tibarn is 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more badass so he's better anyway.

Yesh

Special Kingdra? I'd imagine you'd need rain for that because it's not fast enough otherwise.

That Celebi used to annoy me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

That's why 3 out of 6 pokes were support, and once my lead was finished, it rain danced.

I love that thing.

Yeah, but is Ulki even good as a normal unit or is he only good by laguz standards? Tibarn doesn't need to worry about that with Formshift and has huge stats.

It doesn't really make sense to put them into two different groups (to me), so I'll just say yeah, Ulki is good as a (normal) unit.

That's why 3 out of 6 pokes were support, and once my lead was finished, it rain danced.

Ah, that same team? With the dreaded Specs Rotom-W?

I love that thing.

Well, at least Soluna can beat most of those.

It doesn't really make sense to put them into two different groups (to me), so I'll just say yeah, Ulki is good as a (normal) unit.

Well, you know, laguz end up being useless for half the battle so beorc by default are superior. However, the question is whether Ulki as a hawk is awesome enough to make up for that drawback.

The RD team, yeah. I forget exactly what I had, actually. I know I had Rotom-w, Kingdra, Crocune, Aero, and Celebi, I think I took Scizor as my other.

Yes, I remember your Scizor. And you kept shifting between Choice Band and Swords Dance.

lol

Special Celebis without Taunt tend to lose to her. Taunt ones lose if I get a lot of CMs in already. I haven't seen many physical Celebis but I don't see how they can win.

Yes, I remember your Scizor. And you kept shifting between Choice Band and Swords Dance.

Special Celebis without Taunt tend to lose to her. Taunt ones lose if I get a lot of CMs in already. I haven't seen many physical Celebis but I don't see how they can win.

I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIIIIIND

Yeaaah

It was fun having Crocune VS Crocune, though.

I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIIIIIND

Go with Swords Dance because I really despise CB, which everyone uses. It's not like you have trouble with any of the threats that CB Scizor checks anyway. My Latias is gone...

Yeaaah

It was fun having Crocune VS Crocune, though.

That it was. It was only later that I learned that trying to use a move other than Sleep Talk while you're sleeping wouldn't consume any PP. Pressure stalls are so fun.

Funds, luck, etc

Not really. There are a lot of laguz with Olivi Grass and Laguz Stones, and you definitely won't be using them all (a good amount are useless), so you can steal their supplies. If you somehow happen to run out of them, you will surely have enough money to buy at least one to tide you over until the next time you have money, and this is a worst case scenario. Most likely, you'll have enough money to buy a lifetime supply of Olivi Grass and/or Laguz Stones.

Go with Swords Dance because I really despise CB, which everyone uses. It's not like you have trouble with any of the threats that CB Scizor checks anyway. My Latias is gone...

That it was. It was only later that I learned that trying to use a move other than Sleep Talk while you're sleeping wouldn't consume any PP. Pressure stalls are so fun.

LATIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

/rest

/critical

/one of us going FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Not really. There are a lot of laguz with Olivi Grass and Laguz Stones, and you definitely won't be using them all (a good amount are useless), so you can steal their supplies. If you somehow happen to run out of them, you will surely have enough money to buy at least one to tide you over until the next time you have money, and this is a worst case scenario. Most likely, you'll have enough money to buy a lifetime supply of Olivi Grass and/or Laguz Stones.

Alright, alright, I'll try using Ulki. Any hope of getting transfers or should I just not use him in my FE9 run?

LATIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

:sob:

/rest

/critical

/one of us going FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I remember that so well now. CRITICALS SHOULD SERIOUSLY BE BANNED!!! Or at least, get rid of the whole "negates defensive bonuses" bit. Or make it like Parity where it negates your offensive bonuses too.

:sob:

I remember that so well now. CRITICALS SHOULD SERIOUSLY BE BANNED!!! Or at least, get rid of the whole "negates defensive bonuses" bit. Or make it like Parity where it negates your offensive bonuses too.

/patpat

CRITICAL CLAUSE DAMMIT

Criticals are like Moonsword Crits in FE.

/patpat

And since then, I rarely battled in OU...

CRITICAL CLAUSE DAMMIT

Criticals are like Moonsword Crits in FE.

YES

They don't go THAT far but they're almost as deadly. Crocune vs Crocune was a special case because the attacker had +6 SpA while the victim's SpD was temporarily set to 0. And the only reason why Crocune doesn't invest in SpD is because of CM...

Alright, alright, I'll try using Ulki. Any hope of getting transfers or should I just not use him in my FE9 run?

That was easy. Anyway, I've never really used Ulki, but from looking at his averages, he doesn't really have a chance to cap anything (aside from maybe Str).

Though they're just averages, so who knows. You might get lucky and have him cap a lot of things.

That was easy. Anyway, I've never really used Ulki, but from looking at his averages, he doesn't really have a chance to cap anything (aside from maybe Str).

Though they're just averages, so who knows. You might get lucky and have him cap a lot of things.

I had Lucia cap Str. Soft resetting with BEXP makes it easy for PoR characters to cap anything.