• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

How did this get from girls to suicide again?

Because Blasied had problem with girls bullying him, than he brought up the fact that he will show 'em all.

This entire subject is awful don't forget suicide would be incredibly painful no matter how you go (even mixtures of pills could be horribly painful) & we would miss you around here, and killing yourself would give everyone who's an ass to the satisfaction of winning (it won't make anyone feel good) but it means they've driven you too far just stand your ground & find something relaxing to do (exercises, yoga, stress balls-they're not sexual etc...)

Gun.....:mellow:

I prefer very long fall

Because Blasied had problem with girls bullying him, than he brought up the fact that he will show 'em all.

This entire subject is awful don't forget suicide would be incredibly painful no matter how you go (even mixtures of pills could be horribly painful) & we would miss you around here, and killing yourself would give everyone who's an ass to the satisfaction of winning (it won't make anyone feel good) but it means they've driven you too far just stand your ground & find something relaxing to do (exercises, yoga, stress balls-they're not sexual etc...)

Trust me people that commit suicide with guns don't always hit the right part unless you hit the medula (back of your head) there's a high chance you could still be alive.

If this was a real conversation between people I'm sure someone would slap you...

We are real people. <_<

And why would anyone slap me for Sanaki?

Yeah, his fault! XD

Now back to girls! I love Sanaki, very, very, very, VERY MUCH...:wub:

That's a awful thing to say about anyone talking about suicide.:(

I was just kidding, he's a nice guy, he jst needs more...self-esteem.

If this was a real conversation between people I'm sure someone would slap you...

We are real people. <_<

And why would anyone slap me for Sanaki?

Yeah, his fault! XD

Now back to girls! I love Sanaki, very, very, very, VERY MUCH...:wub:

That's a awful thing to say about anyone talking about suicide.:(

I was just kidding, he's a nice guy, he jst needs more...self-esteem.

Yeah, because you can just find self-esteem lying around in the fridge can't you

Trust me people that commit suicide with guns don't always hit the right part unless you hit the medula (back of your head) there's a high chance you could still be alive.

Heart.......Or Brain......

I'm not trying to say your wrong i'm just saying the cons of suicide.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Yeah and I'm just saying that there are many different ways to kill oneself with a gun....:mellow:

Yeah and I'm just saying that there are many different ways to kill oneself with a gun....:mellow:

can't argue with that one.

Yeah, because you can just find self-esteem lying around in the fridge can't you

Not there, in an easier place...inside my own head.

"Will you float or fall today?" That is a metaphore, have fun finding out the meaning.

Not there, in an easier place...inside my own head.

"Will you float or fall today?" That is a metaphore, have fun finding out the meaning.

That is basically asking you whether you are going to succeed or fail today because (theoretically) it's all up to you

That is basically asking you whether you are going to succeed or fail today because (theoretically) it's all up to you

Correct, or, it means "Are you going to give up or work today?".