• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So,how are you guys today? I'm so dense,i just realized that masamune is also from Canada

Yeah 3 people from Canada.

Doing homework right now. The FE4 Thread is slow right now. ._.

your lucky none of you live in emsdale, ontario, canada there's a huge mumps outbreak & flu outbreaks here.

So,how are you guys today? I'm so dense,i just realized that masamune is also from Canada

your lucky none of you live in emsdale, ontario, canada there's a huge mumps outbreak & flu outbreaks here.

I hope you people out there will be okay.

I hope you people out there will be okay.

thanks, sadly enough I am one of the vistims that succumbed to both of them & tonsillitis in the same week:(

Oh...wow,I should read a little further down people's info...So how is life in Ontario nowadays?I was born in Orangeville myself,but I moved to new brunswick because most of my family lives here.

It's fine besides illness but it's always better to be closer to family, I live right beside my grandparents & my uncle & Aunt live 5 minute Bike ride away.

I don't think I'll get the shot either,actually.My school is giving it to those that want it on the 25th,but with a 10 day vulnerability period afterward,so late onto the outbreak,it doesn;t seem worth it.It's not like i've ever gotten the damn flu shot...

Oh...wow,I should read a little further down people's info...So how is life in Ontario nowadays?I was born in Orangeville myself,but I moved to new brunswick because most of my family lives here.

Cold here man, cold.

Other than that normal.

Hows the weather there?

I don't think I'll get the shot either,actually.My school is giving it to those that want it on the 25th,but with a 10 day vulnerability period afterward,so late onto the outbreak,it doesn;t seem worth it.It's not like i've ever gotten the damn flu shot...

I'm not getting it, Period.

It seems like bullshit.

I'm not getting it, Period.

It seems like bullshit.

Everytime anyone in my family gets the flu shot we end up getting a REALLY BAD flu so it definitely is bullshit.

where in Ontario do you live ALS (don't have to be specific just general area unless you don't wanna answer). I live about 2 hours North from Toronto.

Ajax.

Pretty warm for the last couple of days,actually...I'm working on university transcripts,and I get my marks back tommorow...>_> I hope this doesn't screw me up...

My math marks aren't so stellar.....