• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

sooo, whats the topic?

It's been mostly disturbing things nothing special though.

ugh, I try to keep this clean

topic change

How's your FE11 playthrough with Macellan going?

well, I have gotten to Chapter 10, and Castor, and cain are level 20 and waiting to be promoted, and caeda is level 19.

is there any easy way to train micellan? he comes a little under leveled and is a knight, so it will be hard.

sooo, whats the topic?

topic change

well, I have gotten to Chapter 10, and Castor, and cain are level 20 and waiting to be promoted, and caeda is level 19.

is there any easy way to train micellan? he comes a little under leveled and is a knight, so it will be hard.

I would just put him in the front (if he has high enough Defense) & have some of my lesser units weaken enemies & just let Macellan kill them, try to funnel enemies whenever possible & just keep your healer behind Him . Otherwise I got nothing for a strategy.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

sooo, whats the topic?

topic change

I would just put him in the front (if he has high enough Defense) & have some of my lesser units weaken enemies & just let Macellan kill them. Otherwise I got nothing for a strategy.

hmm... ok

sooo, whats the topic?

topic change

I would just put him in the front (if he has high enough Defense) & have some of my lesser units weaken enemies & just let Macellan kill them. Otherwise I got nothing for a strategy.

hmm... ok

I ususally funnel enemies whenever possible & just keep my healer behind (whatever unit is being trained) but that can be difficult on larger maps.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

sooo, whats the topic?

topic change

hmm... ok

I ususally funnel enemies whenever possible & just keep my healer behind (whatever unit is being trained) but that can be difficult on larger maps.

oh, I can not wait, macellan is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Train Mac as a hunter.Then use the bow Wexp either as a warrior or a general,depending on whether you want more Str/Spd or more Def.

will he still turn out as a good general?

Train Mac as a hunter.Then use the bow Wexp either as a warrior or a general,depending on whether you want more Str/Spd or more Def.

will he still turn out as a good general?

On average,as a 20/1 Hunter -> General,he will have 37 Hp,17 Str,9 Skl,15 Spd,and 17 Def.Plus,he can probably use Silver Bows by then,and probably C lances,so he can use Ridersbane/Killers.On top of that,bow users are pretty easy to baby up to par.

Oh god,FEDS...I need to raise 1 092 745 gold in the arena for WiFi forges...

I need 1.4 Million.

Damn...who are you using?

And Maybe a Little bit more.

4 Horsemen 1 Sorcerer team. Levin Swords, 2 Brv Weapons per. etc.

Then 4 Pally 1 Sage.

That's why my only gimik is triangle attack,those teams are too expensive...