That One Thread

Florete

How's your Macellan playthrough going?

I am on chapter 11 and caeda has promoted to falcon knight and castor to horseman, I get Macellan in the next chapter!!!!!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Sounds like it's going good, hope there are no (casualties) on the playthrough.

well, caeda has died about 3 times, but I have recoverd from those.

Yeah I always try to keep everyone alive but that can be really hard:(

ya, any speacial play throughs going on for you right now?

my DS got stolen a while ago so i only play when i go too friends houses, but I believe my last playtrough was trying to use only flying units (Falcoknight Sisters, Caeda, Minerva etc...)

ROMS. They're your best friends.

I've tried roms but they just don't feel right when compared to playing on my DS.

when do you think that you are going to get a new ds

I'm getting one for christmas but I might get it in 2 weeks if i end up going to Toronto. The thief didn't take my FE11 so i can still play from where I was when I get my new DS:)

sweet, are you going to get a DSI? what units are you going to use in the play through.

Yeah i'll be getting a DSI bundle with Final Fantasy Legends II & I still have to finsih my flying units playtrough, I don't know what playtrough I should do after that.

cool

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I am on chapter 11 and caeda has promoted to falcon knight and castor to horseman, I get Macellan in the next chapter!!!!!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

my DS got stolen a while ago so i only play when i go too friends houses, but I believe my last playtrough was trying to use only flying units (Falcoknight Sisters, Caeda, Minerva etc...)

I've tried roms but they just don't feel right when compared to playing on my DS.

I'm getting one for christmas but I might get it in 2 weeks if i end up going to Toronto. The thief didn't take my FE11 so i can still play from where I was when I get my new DS:)

sweet, are you going to get a DSI? what units are you going to use in the play through.

Yeah i'll be getting a DSI bundle with Final Fantasy Legends II & I still have to finsih my flying units playtrough, I don't know what playtrough I should do after that.

cool

yeah I'm looking forward too it, when i get it I'm gonna be battling online a lot, if you wanna battle then Lord Oujay?

cool

yeah I'm looking forward too it, when i get it I'm gonna be battling online a lot, if you wanna battle then Lord Oujay?

for some weird reason, my FE 11 game does not connect to friends, but it connects to every one else. :(

cool

for some weird reason, my FE 11 game does not connect to friends, but it connects to every one else. :(

My friend Brain actually had that same problem, he just deleted all his friends & reset the Wi-Fi connection. But if you have a lot of important information I wouldn't recommend it.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

I will not, I have tons of great teams

cool

My friend Brain actually had that same problem, he just deleted all his friends & reset the Wi-Fi connection. But if you have a lot of important information I wouldn't recommend it.

Masamune, Binary?

I got to ch. 4 on FE5 Binary, I am on ch. 9 of FE4 Binary & I am currently spending most my time on Gaiden (which is on my PSP so switching to my computer takes a while)

FE5 Binary Ch. 4 is crazy watch out. I'm on Ch. 5.

FE4 Binary I'm only at Ch. 7.

I need to play Gaiden soon. @_@

Masamune, Binary?

I got to ch. 4 on FE5 Binary, I am on ch. 9 of FE4 Binary & I am currently spending most my time on Gaiden (which is on my PSP so switching to my computer takes a while)

Who would you recommend to use mostly for FE5 Binary ch.4, Watch out for the Dragonknights they can & will demolish you if your not careful (I gave Celice a Leg ring & had him move past Arion(sacrificing Patty) & capture the castle so Arion will help me) & Gaiden is a lot of fun but make sure not to promote anyone until they're level 20 (save states for stats are good cause in FE2 you can go from +1hp to +1 Pwr, Skl, Spd, hp & Luck so if your really unlucky your characters will suck a lot)

Masamune, Binary?

Who would you recommend to use mostly for FE5 Binary ch.4, Watch out for the Dragonknights they can & will demolish you if your not careful (I gave Celice a Leg ring & had him move past Arion(sacrificing Patty) & capture the castle so Arion will help me) & Gaiden is a lot of fun but make sure not to promote anyone until they're level 20 (save states for stats are good cause in FE2 you can go from +1hp to +1 Pwr, Skl, Spd, hp & Luck so if your really unlucky your characters will suck a lot)

Use everyone, just careful to kill the Reinforcements quickly.

I'll just kill Arion he does come back you know. >_>

The RNG is like that. =P

Masamune, Binary?

Use everyone, just careful to kill the Reinforcements quickly.

I'll just kill Arion he does come back you know. >_>

The RNG is like that. =P

Okay thanks, I've never killed him so I wouldn't know & I hate the RNG it should have been more refined even back then.