That One Thread

Florete

You've shown that you will cave in to an angry mob. I think Soul can verify this, though you probably won't listen just like you ripped Falaflame out of Crash's hands and basically forced him to renounce.

I just don't like any of this. Can we just pretend it did- Wait, the godmodding part is actually true.

They didn't kill BK, they were just arguing with him 3 vs 1. They was just agreeing with each other and denying BK, that really can't be accepted.

C'mon...it's just really unfair, just look at the BS everyone is bringing up at that thread.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Technically in FF there ARE anti laws, in this case it was an Almighty, and there was only one, Haru is giving you a chance I am giving you a chance, USE IT DAMMIT

Oh I really should've mentioned that you can screw around with the laws. >_>

Technically in FF there ARE anti laws, in this case it was an Almighty, and there was only one, Haru is giving you a chance I am giving you a chance, USE IT DAMMIT

Oh I really should've mentioned that you can screw around with the laws. >_>

No seriously. The antilaw was completely bullshit and I'm sure any nonbias bystander would agree. It completely undermines authority. It's like me saying to the mods, "I use the almight mod ignorer" so all your attacks against me are invalid and you can't warn me. Oh, and then I get to remove the mods from power.

No seriously. The antilaw was completely bullshit and I'm sure any nonbias bystander would agree. It completely undermines authority. It's like me saying to the mods, "I use the almight mod ignorer" so all your attacks against me are invalid and you can't warn me. Oh, and then I get to remove the mods from power.

Laws also don't exist in FE to begin with, so if you are calling BS on anti-laws, I've got just as much ability to call BS on laws in the first place.

Laws also don't exist in FE to begin with, so if you are calling BS on anti-laws, I've got just as much ability to call BS on laws in the first place.

This is an RP, except it focuses around FE. You are retarded.

I made laws so people can't bullshit. :mellow:

AS far as I know I haven't bullshitted yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey, guys, there is an Official Empire Thread for discussing the events of the epic battle. How about you go back there and continue arguing?

THE VIRUS SPREADS

I call BS on BS in general....which is BS.

Now THERE is something worth putting in my sig.