• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Amelia! is gone. Sask's avatar got all stretched. And RP is probably solving some insanely complex math problem.

Why do I always have to be alone?

If by insane Math problem, you mean, leveling up Nel in my SO3 Nel-solo (Hard Mode), then yes I am. Otherwise, no, I'm not...

I'm still here, just playing SO3 too so I'm not that active right now.

Sask: No, your avatar seems fine. I was just wondering whether you stretched it yourself or was there some problem?

no it is too big in dimensions that's why... :)

I once heard a certain person say, "The general public are idiots". I'll even provide a great deal on why they are wrong. ALS seeks to be accepted more than to be a fair judge often, I'll pull up lots of evidence and publish it all the declare the Church of RPJudge guild corrupt for allowing citizens to buy indulgencesrule breaking.

You won't once you see that he's being fair and stopping rulebreakers/godmodders.

As long as he can explain his reasons and do so without being a jerk about it, I still don't have any objections. That was my problem with you, if I may say so. It's not so much what you did as the fact that you were so arrogant and callous about doing so.

As long as he can explain his reasons and do so without being a jerk about it, I still don't have any objections. That was my problem with you, if I may say so. It's not so much what you did as the fact that you were so arrogant and callous about doing so.

I explained yet you rejected it. I said you couldn't hit criticals on me because of a certain item called a hoplon guard. Yet you still insisted that you did.

Then you made up a "secret" support, ALS didn't call BS for some reason and you insisted that I wasn't.

Also, that "innate Charisma", ALS didn't call that either.

You can't kill a wyvern in one shot, your stats didn't allow for, neither could you double me, you still did.

I think that's enough to say godmod.