• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You haven't responded in 15 minutes, should I assume you concede these points and that you admit to godmodding?

I really don't care what you choose to believe. If you wish to start another ****storm here, be my guest. I'm not going to be a part of it. What's done is done. Don't bother trying to justify what you did there. We both did things we shouldn't have. Let's just put this all behind us already.

I really don't care what you choose to believe. If you wish to start another ****storm here, be my guest. I'm not going to be a part of it. What's done is done. Don't bother trying to justify what you did there. We both did things we shouldn't have. Let's just put this all behind us already.

So basically you are shrugging this off so you can get away with godmodding. A shitstorm has passed, now confront the evidence. By just saying nou which practically did there, you don't really set a good example. The point is, you have repeatedly done things that you always say "are done and gone", yet you repeat them. Until you confront this hydra, the heads will regrow, more in stregnth and number.

So basically you are shrugging this off so you can get away with godmodding. A shitstorm has passed, now confront the evidence. By just saying nou which practically did there, you don't really set a good example. The point is, you have repeatedly done things that you always say "are done and gone", yet you repeat them. Until you confront this hydra, the heads will regrow, more in stregnth and number.

Well, let's look at the stats to see just how much supposed godmodding really happened there, alright?

I was unaware that you had 41 speed. I thought you had 37. Call that a mistake. However, Amiti gives me an auto double anyway, and I have a very high continue chance as well, so being able to get 4 hits is quite likely. If you had simply said so at the beginning, I wouldn't have had said anything about 8 hits.

You have 206 hit, and I have 157 avoid. After WTD for you, you hit 29% of the time.

In addition, I have 243 hit and you had 153 avoid. After WTA for me, that's a hit ratio of 100%, so I don't need RN's there. In addition, I have a very high chance of cancel (something like 65% after 2 hits and 90% after 4), so it's quite likely that you'd never be able to hit me. Further, once I get under 1/2 HP, I go into ambush and always attack first, which further increases the likelihood of you not being able to attack me.

As for Hoplon guard, I don't expect you to believe me, but I really didn't have a clue what it did. I thought it was a defense+ item, not a fortune item.

As for hidden supports, they DO exist in FE9 and FE10, so there's no BS to call there.

So, what actually happened is what was expected to happen - a stalemate. You can't hit me, and I can't hurt you. Stun can't activate at range either, so that's a moot point. I also have 6 +40 HP recovery items if you were able to hurt me, so I really WOULD be able to survive for quite a while against you. Not to mention that ASL DID allow for Haru's authority star bonus as well (to the best of my knowledge), which would make me unhittable against your attacks.

So, I'm going to ask that you explain where this godmodding is, because I honestly don't see it.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

I explained yet you rejected it. I said you couldn't hit criticals on me because of a certain item called a hoplon guard. Yet you still insisted that you did.

Then you made up a "secret" support, ALS didn't call BS for some reason and you insisted that I wasn't.

Also, that "innate Charisma", ALS didn't call that either.

You can't kill a wyvern in one shot, your stats didn't allow for, neither could you double me, you still did.

I think that's enough to say godmod.

I was busy, very busy actually. Still am.

Well, let's look at the stats to see just how much supposed godmodding really happened there, alright?

I was unaware that you had 41 speed. I thought you had 37. Call that a mistake. However, Amiti gives me an auto double anyway, and I have a very high continue chance as well, so being able to get 4 hits is quite likely. If you had simply said so at the beginning, I wouldn't have had said anything about 8 hits.

There are statsheets right up on the front page of that thread, the excuse is meaningless just like what you did to my evidence.

You have 206 hit, and I have 157 avoid. After WTD for you, you hit 29% of the time.

In addition, I have 243 hit and you had 153 avoid. After WTA for me, that's a hit ratio of 100%, so I don't need RN's there. In addition, I have a very high chance of cancel (something like 65% after 2 hits and 90% after 4), so it's quite likely that you'd never be able to hit me. Further, once I get under 1/2 HP, I go into ambush and always attack first, which further increases the likelihood of you not being able to attack me.

I said I used a hero lance, which meant you were getting the short stick there and I had a skill ring, my hit on there would have increased drastically, 10 for Hero Lance acc, 10 for Skill Ring, and 25 for WTA. Your accuracy would have gone down, plus I can canto away after I attack and hero lance is auto double.

As for Hoplon guard, I don't expect you to believe me, but I really didn't have a clue what it did. I thought it was a defense+ item, not a fortune item.

Search it up then, ALS has said multiple times that bonuses don't stack, why would I want it if they didn't and I already had a shield ring?

So what actually is expected to happen is a stalemate. You wouldn't be able to hit me, and I can't hurt you either. To my knowledge, stun can't activate at range, so that's a moot point as well.

Amiti doesn't have 1-2 range so what do you mean I can't activate stun?

As for hidden supports, they DO exist in FE9 and FE10, so there's no BS to call there.

But you don't have it, no secret Charisma either. It isn't able to a drastic change like you made it out.

So, what actually happened is what was expected to happen - a stalemate. You can't hit me, and I can't hurt you. I also have 6 +40 HP recovery items if you were able to hurt me, so I really WOULD be able to survive for quite a while against you. Not to mention that ASL DID allow for Haru's authority star bonus as well (to the best of my knowledge), which would make me unhittable against your attacks.

Which is ALS's fault, Haru's leaderships stars were agreed to be dropped anyways, also you aren't in her army so ALS is completely bending rules in which the people should call BS.

So, I'm going to ask that you explain where this godmodding is, because I honestly don't see it.

See above.

There are statsheets right up on the front page of that thread, the excuse is meaningless just like what you did to my evidence.

Oh, because maybe I thought you were using the one found on the first page on this thread? I didn't know there was any difference in the stats...

I said I used a hero lance, which meant you were getting the short stick there and I had a skill ring, my hit on there would have increased drastically, 10 for Hero Lance acc, 10 for Skill Ring, and 25 for WTA. Your accuracy would have gone down, plus I can canto away after I attack and hero lance is auto double. I'm pretty sure that you don't have a hero lance in your inventory. All you have in your inventory is Swanchika and a breaker axe, so the ability to just conjure a hero lance out of nowhere is absurd. Even if you did, you'd instantly lose 20 DEF, so I'd be able to hurt you after that. 57-49 is 8, so I can hurt you.

Search it up then, ALS has said multiple times that bonuses don't stack, why would I want it if they didn't and I already had a shield ring? If I recall, he said that multiple RINGS don't stack. He didn't say that rings don't stack with other items. Otherwise, your rings couldn't stack with Swanchika's bonuses.

So what actually is expected to happen is a stalemate. You wouldn't be able to hit me, and I can't hurt you either. To my knowledge, stun can't activate at range, so that's a moot point as well.

Amiti doesn't have 1-2 range so what do you mean I can't activate stun? A hero lance doesn't have range either, and what I am saying is that in FE9 and FE10, stun doesn't activate at 2 range in the instance that (as I thought you were doing) you tried to use Swanchika's 1-2 range.

But you don't have it, no secret Charisma either. It isn't able to a drastic change like you made it out. Haru had the secret charisma, and how would you know that there wasn't a hidden support. It's plainly obvious that Haru and I have enough affinity to warrant something like that existing.

So, what actually happened is what was expected to happen - a stalemate. You can't hit me, and I can't hurt you. I also have 6 +40 HP recovery items if you were able to hurt me, so I really WOULD be able to survive for quite a while against you. Not to mention that ASL DID allow for Haru's authority star bonus as well (to the best of my knowledge), which would make me unhittable against your attacks.

Which is ALS's fault, Haru's leaderships stars were agreed to be dropped anyways, also you aren't in her army so ALS is completely bending rules in which the people should call BS. Reduced perhaps. No one said that they were going to 0, so I would have gotten some amount of bonus in any case.

See above.

Reread the post.

RP he has a Hero Lance, I need to update the front page, but he has it.

Well, how was I supposed to know? If we was switching weapons, I'd still just pull out Urvan and maintain the WTA though, so it's not like the point is that relevant...

Though the fact that Urvan has no doubling effects might change it.

I'm not denying the fact that he'd still not die at this point. I'm just saying that it's not BS that I'd be able to hold my own for that long without dying. There's really no godmodding to say that I'd be able to force several rounds of combat against him. And I still have continue to get extra attacks as well with 62% likelihood.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Thing is that "fight" was no more than three members ganging up on one and completely denying his facts only to later come up to the fact he is defeated.

Edited by Soul

Oh, because maybe I thought you were using the one found on the first page on this thread? I didn't know there was any difference in the stats...

So you knew there was an updated version as you've definitely checked it before yet you chose to use one that hasn't been updated for two months. Logical.

I said I used a hero lance, which meant you were getting the short stick there and I had a skill ring, my hit on there would have increased drastically, 10 for Hero Lance acc, 10 for Skill Ring, and 25 for WTA. Your accuracy would have gone down, plus I can canto away after I attack and hero lance is auto double. I'm pretty sure that you don't have a hero lance in your inventory. All you have in your inventory is Swanchika and a breaker axe, so the ability to just conjure a hero lance out of nowhere is absurd. Even if you did, you'd instantly lose 20 DEF, so I'd be able to hurt you after that. 57-49 is 8, so I can hurt you.

ALS clarified here. There is a claimed weapon list.

Search it up then, ALS has said multiple times that bonuses don't stack, why would I want it if they didn't and I already had a shield ring? If I recall, he said that multiple RINGS don't stack. He didn't say that rings don't stack with other items. Otherwise, your rings couldn't stack with Swanchika's bonuses.

Well still, do calculations and you would have seen that.

Amiti doesn't have 1-2 range so what do you mean I can't activate stun? A hero lance doesn't have range either, and what I am saying is that in FE9 and FE10, stun doesn't activate at 2 range in the instance that (as I thought you were doing) you tried to use Swanchika's 1-2 range.

I stated I was attacking close range with a hero lance, also I think stun is able to activate from two range.

But you don't have it, no secret Charisma either. It isn't able to a drastic change like you made it out. Haru had the secret charisma, and how would you know that there wasn't a hidden support. It's plainly obvious that Haru and I have enough affinity to warrant something like that existing.

Except it wouldn't have helped you enough.

Which is ALS's fault, Haru's leaderships stars were agreed to be dropped anyways, also you aren't in her army so ALS is completely bending rules in which the people should call BS. Reduced perhaps. No one said that they were going to 0, so I would have gotten some amount of bonus in any case.

If Haru's the one you get bonuses from, your stars are ignored, so then you'd get 2 stars worth of hit and avo extra compared to my bonus.

See above.

Reread the post.

See above.