That One Thread

Florete

.....wtf......wtf................wtf..............wtf................wtf.....................wtf................wtf

...........wtf.............wtf...............wtf..............wtf................wtf.................wtf.............wtf

*continues on for the next five minutes with .....wtf*

....wtf. Okay. So what were you saying?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

What is it? I don't want to be scarred for life.

Essentially,Magi can replenish,or share their magical energy(life force for Servants,who are basically jacked up familiars) with others through many different rituals.The simplest of these is sexual intercourse,provided both parties climax together,and are of opposite sex,of course.

Simple enough?

Essentially,Magi can replenish,or share their magical energy(life force for Servants,who are basically jacked up familiars) with others through many different rituals.The simplest of these is sexual intercourse,provided both parties climax together,and are of opposite sex,of course.

Simple enough?

*vanishes to the other side of the island*

I hunt vampires.

I'm a Dhampir...don't liken me to full bloods,we are as night and day.

Also,WTD lols at you,and i'm certain you don't wanna lose your +20 def against someone like me

Not a problem, your request is sort of inspiring me to finally finish sorting/renaming my bundles of TypeMoon fanart. I'd gone over my folders from Akiha to Saber, but Sakura was still undone, so I'm picking up there.

Simple enough?

It was sad to know that Tsukihime & F/SN were an excuse for scenes like those...but heh, it's still awesome.

It was sad to know that Tsukihime & F/SN were an excuse for scenes like those...but heh, it's still awesome.

Atleast they made it plot relevant...the sex scenes weren't necessary,but it's a lot better then the pathetic excuses I've seen in some places... >_>

Not a problem, your request is sort of inspiring me to finally finish sorting/renaming my bundles of TypeMoon fanart. I'd gone over my folders from Akiha to Saber, but Sakura was still undone, so I'm picking up there.

Well,glad to see my whims are of use to you,good sir. *bows*

Damn...my magical energy is low...i need to have an orgasm inside of someone so i can siphon their magic...

:sweatdrop: Ether is a were-hunter...I wonder what branch he's from...

stop lurking Zak

Edited by Hatari

:sweatdrop: Ether is a were-hunter...I wonder what branch he's from...

stop lurking Zak

Hmm...?i do not quite understand your reference Hatari...unless I'm forgetting...anyway,how are you?

Were-hunters are part of the dark-hunters series. Sex strengthens their magic...literally. (not going into the whole story)

There are different branches of were-hunters. http://en.wikipedia....iki/Were-Hunter

It will also explain were my original title Arcadian Lykos came from.

Of course proto, are you expecting anything different from me?

Edited by Hatari