• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm part of Rokkenjima. I'm not coming back here...Just found it funny...Ether is a were-hunter.

Zak, I'm going to kick you if you don't stop lurking.

You can still post here... :( .I still don't know everything that is going on,but nothing of that sort will be flung around while i can do something about it.

but... I will be creped out forever unless I have context now!

"Essentially,Magi can replenish,or share their magical energy(life force for Servants,who are basically jacked up familiars) with others through many different rituals.The simplest of these is sexual intercourse,provided both parties climax together,and are of opposite sex,of course.

Simple enough?"

This is from the PC Eroge,Fate/Stay night.

also,i didn;t know 'Crepes' were an emotion.

Quac: Were-Hunters are similar...See the link for the story...THEY ARE ADULT ROMANCE NOVELS, I DO NOT ADVOCATE THAT ANYONE UNDERAGE READS THEM. Though, you probably see worst on the internet.

(But I throw around their quotes all the time...since they are good).

Like this one:

"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -Zarek"

Hey, I Like My Cake Iced! You're not usually on at this time. What's up?

Hey LB, nah I'm usually not but I just felt like it.

"Essentially,Magi can replenish,or share their magical energy(life force for Servants,who are basically jacked up familiars) with others through many different rituals.The simplest of these is sexual intercourse,provided both parties climax together,and are of opposite sex,of course.

Simple enough?"

This is from the PC Eroge,Fate/Stay night.

o...k, I have a strange need to play that now.

"Crepes" reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from FSN actually. From the prologue, when Rin is talking with some of the girl in her class, and she'd previously treated this girl to sweets or something, but the girl misremembered what she'd gotten or something.

...Taiyaki and crepes, the same...!?

Is she really a girl?

It's perhaps not as funny to anyone else, and especially not with only the butchered context I attempted to provide, but it was internal monologue that just really hit a chord for me.

"Crepes" reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from FSN actually. From the prologue, when Rin is talking with some of the girl in her class, and she'd previously treated this girl to sweets or something, but the girl misremembered what she'd gotten or something.

It's perhaps not as funny to anyone else, and especially not with only the butchered context I attempted to provide, but it was internal monologue that just really hit a chord for me.

Ah,yes.I remember that scene.many lolz were had.XD

And Cakey,if you wanna play it,I can link you to it via PM,but it is a big game,and there are a couple hentai scenes(2 in the default route,that you have to play through once,with a third,not quite hentai scene)

Seriously, if you just want sex, don't play this. You'll get maybe a half hour's worth of ero scenes spread over the course of 30+ hours of other stuff.

If you want awesome action, a lot of interesting characters, lots of dead ends and branching, and an overall good time and much more expansive experience than the anime, by all means play it.

Seriously, if you just want sex, don't play this. You'll get maybe a half hour's worth of ero scenes spread over the course of 30+ hours of other stuff.

If you want awesome action, a lot of interesting characters, lots of dead ends and branching, and an overall good time and much more expansive experience than the anime, by all means play it.

I know,and i hope i expressed that,i was just warning him to not cry to me when he sees someone without their clothes on.

sounds great then!

I know,and i hope i expressed that,i was just warning him to not cry to me when he sees someone without their clothes on.

no I don't care :lol:

I'm not sure. I've heard fish is healthy and that eating any form of meat causes many health problems. For now, strict vegetarianism.

Guess who just came in second place in Ohio and is moving onto the national MathCounts.