• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm not sure. I've heard fish is healthy and that eating any form of meat causes many health problems. For now, strict vegetarianism.

Guess who just came in second place in Ohio and is moving onto the national MathCounts.

Good job. Guess which team will win the GCCTM or however you spell it?.... I think both of ours actually.

Guess who just came in second place in Ohio and is moving onto the national MathCounts.

Oh, I remember Mathcounts. I was part of the Oklahoma state team in 2003 and 2004, myself. I think I can help train you if you want.

*Fires gun at RP*

Training for Kinata, rlly?!

As one who has been there myself and is familiar with it from past experience, I can safely say that I may well be the one person who can improve his skills further.

And put your gun down already.

As one who has been there myself and is familiar with it from past experience, I can safely say that I may well be the one person who can improve his skills further.

And put your gun down already.

Now that is called a super bloated ego. You, the only one who can help him? Who the hell are you, the only survivor of all mathcounts?

Never.

Now that is called a super bloated ego. You, the only one who can help him? Who the hell are you, the only survivor of all mathcounts?

Never.

Well, it's not like there's many people who would have been to nationals before and also be here as well. I'd say that accounts for something. Of course, if you think you can do better, be my guest. I was merely offering to help him out, that's all.

Fine, do what you will with that gun.

Well, it's not like there's many people who would have been to nationals before and also be here as well. I'd say that accounts for something. Of course, if you think you can do better, be my guest. I was merely offering to help him out, that's all.

Fine, do what you will with that gun.

You said that we can safely assume you are the one who can improve his skills further which is a completely false statement. There are many national leveled mathcount participants in the world, you aren't the only one. Also, there are things called teachers.

Who the hell said I was going to use it further?

How well did you at states and nationals? I'm impressed that you made it in seventh grade. Anyway, I have met some other people who went to nationals at camp. But, I don't stay in contact with them. I'm not sure what kind of help I can get online though...

Plus, I'm supposed to practice with my team twice before nationals. I've already acquainted myself with the winner.

You said that we can safely assume you are the one who can improve his skills further which is a completely false statement. There are many national leveled mathcount participants in the world, you aren't the only one. Also, there are things called teachers.

Who the hell said I was going to use it further?

Well, what I meant to say was that as far as SF was concerned, I may well be the only person who has that experience. I'm sorry that I forgot that rather important qualifier to my statement. That was an accident and purely unintentional. Of course, I was just stating that if he wants my help, I will do what I can to do so, that's all.

So yeah, sorry about that. I guess it DOES come off rather wrong the way I said it. Oops. :facepalm:

@ Kinata: 4th at state, 115th at Nationals in 7th grade; 3rd in state, 85th at Nationals in 8th grade.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

He should ask the insane... I mean well appreciated 10th grade captain of Academic Challenge who probably went to Math Counts who is a complete genius and should put me on the A team for nationals. Yay for a perfect win streak.