That One Thread

Florete

I'm only trying to get him to realize that our school didn't just begin participating in mathcounts. It probably has for a while.

I know. I was just trying to help, and the way I said it came out wrong. I'm sorry already...

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, what I meant to say was that as far as SF was concerned, I may well be the only person who has that experience. I'm sorry that I forgot that rather important qualifier to my statement. That was an accident and purely unintentional. Of course, I was just stating that if he wants my help, I will do what I can to do so, that's all.

So yeah, sorry about that. I guess it DOES come off rather wrong the way I said it. Oops. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

@ Kinata: 4th at state, 115th at Nationals in 7th grade; 3rd in state, 85th at Nationals in 8th grade.

Wow, I had a much bigger jump. I went from 15th in seventh grade to 2nd in 8th.

I understand. It's really embarrassing when one says something that makes himself or herself sound egotistical without realizing it.

Wow, I had a much bigger jump. I went from 15th in seventh grade to 2nd in 8th.

I understand. It's really embarrassing when one says something that makes himself or herself sound egotistical without realizing it.

I didn't even make it to state in 6th grade, so yeah, I'd say I had my big jump from 6th to 7th grade, myself.

Yeah, it is. I definitely deserve some more :facepalm: for that.

But I'm still willing to help if you want.

WHAT ON WEYARD ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?????

Mathcounts, which I applied to too late. Acadmeic Challenge, which our school started in the Middle school level and we swept both states and regionals with ease. And QuizNet, a national online random facts competition where the 7th grader I want to stran.. I mean kick out screws the team.