• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Gatrie is awesome especially considering that Brom has competition for Urvan and the Brave Axe. Haar does well with Urvan as it fills up the lackluster resistance a bit, and the brave axe helps him double. Gatrie on the otherhand has an epic speed growth and is well rounded in both way though not quite as round in one way as Brom. The speed growth doesn't do much good on his sadly considering his cap although it helps with doubling. Gatrie has more avaliability as well and efficiently is better.

@Amelia, fine I'll ask them to give you some rain sometime in the future.

Edited by BK-201

Can you do it now? This heat is killing me. This weather >>>>> every Holy weapons DMG.

No, because the storm clouds are on break, I dismissed them. They're busy sucking up water to use in the next rain shower.

Not really, although I got him to level 20 because some people got sucky level ups. Edward got BEXPed from part 4 to be usable. =P

@Amelia, sometimes they take sabbaticals meaning no rain for long periods of time.