• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So? I got a 39/40 on the Ohio Math League because I read something incorrectly and I'm still disappointed as I could easily have gotten a 40.

And as a result, you began to hate reading some math questions??? I'm not getting this...

I took painkillers, they are supposed to kill pain + make you drowsy and dizzy. I have yet to see the side effects.

yeah...some side effects just don't happen XD. is it a good thing or bad thing that there are no side effects?

And as a result, you began to hate reading some math questions??? I'm not getting this...

Now I want high tech super transmittor things that are totally unrealistic because I'm a generic American that the world looks at in disgust.

I probably worded my hate incorrectly as I'm beginning to hate reading them and finding I messed up at it.

yeah...some side effects just don't happen XD. is it a good thing or bad thing that there are no side effects?

Eh. =/

Hi Hatari!!!

Sleeping might not be optional but the sleeping times themselves are. Ever tried being nocturnal?

Proto, DEFRAG NAO

Hi Hatari!!!

Sleeping might not be optional but the sleeping times themselves are. Ever tried being nocturnal?

You don't want me as a vampire...seriously...that's just a bad idea for all involved.

If you think Alucard was bad...I'm not even going to go there...

Werewolf only happens on the full moon.