That One Thread

Florete

You're not. I'm always doing well. :awesome:

That's good. I wish I were the same, but as of late, it seems that I'm only good for bring calamity and other problems to everyone here. :( I guess you probably want me to leave before I end up doing or saying something that I shouldn't...

But if you don't mind, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to stay and talk to you.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You can talk to me. You haven't done anything to piss me off.

I thank you for that. :) :)

So, how was your day today? Mine was alright - I went to see a baseball game, but the team I was rooting for lost. It's okay though - they've not won the championship in over a hundred years, and it's still the preseason (Spring Training). So yeah, I've been on vacation for this week during spring break...

Have you had anything significant happen today or recently?

My day was alright. I had school, and I found out I got 70% on my last Chem test. :D And the team I follow in Australian Football League won the pre-season last week, which was awesome.

My day was alright. I had school, and I found out I got 70% on my last Chem test. :D And the team I follow in Australian Football League won the pre-season last week, which was awesome.

I'm guessing that you did well on the test? Normally, 70% would be a very average grade based on how stuff is graded in the US. But things might be different where you live.

I'm guessing by football, you are talking about soccer. Be careful about that, since I'm an American and we have another sport in mind when someone else talks about 'football'. But anyway, I'm happy that your team did well.

I'm also glad that you're doing okay yourself. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go back home, but we won't be home until Saturday afternoon (it's Thursday evening for me right now).

Yeah, 70% is average here too. But I'd rather be at average than less than average. I thought I'd do better, but oh well.

Soccer = Soccer

Football = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Football_League

AFL is my favourite sport.

I see your point. It's a lot better than failing, and it's certainly good to see that you are NOT in danger of failing your classes.

Honestly, I really don't know much about that sport, so I suppose I owe you an apology for my ignorance of your favorite sport. And I will only be awake for a little while longer, since I need to be going to bed soon. Maybe 15 minutes or so until then...

I was hoping for a B at least, but I'd rather a C than be below what I should be.

It's fine. I don't know all that much about baseball either. AFL is reall the only sport I follow.

How many FE games have you played?

I was hoping for a B at least, but I'd rather a C than be below what I should be.

It's fine. I don't know all that much about baseball either. AFL is reall the only sport I follow.

How many FE games have you played?

Well, there's still time to get the grade up a little more.

I see. I really don't follow more than a couple of teams though. I really prefer College (American) Football, myself.

3 games in total - 9, 10, and 11. I'd like to try 7 if I can find a copy though...

Is American Football called Grid Iron?

Haha, I've beaten all those, as well as FE 8 through an emulator. :D I'm working on FE 7.

Is American Football called Grid Iron?

Haha, I've beaten all those, as well as FE 8 through an emulator. :D I'm working on FE 7.

No. Not exactly. Though that term IS associated with American Football...

Yes, I figured that, and I'm sure that you're better at FE than I am too. Just like everyone else who posts here.

I don't think I get American Football. o.O

Hey Proto! 70% actually is pretty low for me, I usually get 80s, or at least a B. I'm not happy with 70%, but I'm not particuarly disappointed either.

Hi Rhythm!

70% seems... a bit low to me but eh, it could have been much much worse.

Yes, celebrating the return of your OTP I mean, a good friend? :newyears:

Nothing for me though... :(

I'll go sulk over in the corner now.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Ah, thanks Joey.

Hey, my laptop just fucked up, and it won't even start up any of my internet-based programs when I tell it to. T_T I'm using my step-dad's to tell you this now.

I'm going to Dad's this weekend, so I won't be online, and I don't know what to do with my own laptop ... it's only a few weeks old. Yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know.

Edited by Rhythm

Ah, thanks Joey.

Hey, my laptop just fucked up, and it won't even start up any of my internet-based programs when I tell it to. T_T I'm using my step-dad's to tell you this now.

I'm going to Dad's this weekend, so I won't be online, and I don't know what to do with my own laptop ... it's only a few weeks old. Yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know.

Uh oh. This doesn't sound good. Bye Rhythm! Hope you get back soon.