• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Then go sleep, RP.

I will. In about 5 minutes or so. I came to say hello first. And good afternoon...

But it's 10 past 12 here and I didn't get a ton of sleep last night, so I need to go rather soon.

I hope you're feeling better than I am... :)

Thankfully, I am doing pretty well, for some reason, I seem to have cought a small cold, I have been sneezing alot and having to rely on the use of tissues by a big quantity. Not something big, not even a distraction really.

I got to FE10's Part 3. :awesome:

Glad I got Elincia, Nephenee, Heather & Devdan all to a decent level, I didn't mind using Haar & Brom that much, I've used the latter much more though.

I'm doing fine, I'm studying for a Philosophy Outcome tomorrow. We have 90 minutes to write an essay or a dialogue, then half an hour to edit it on Friday.

THEN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!

Hey Blasied and Lloyd! :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

You're not female, that's why.

I'll take that as a good thing as opposed to an accusation. I used to be ridiculously girly to the extent that EVERYONE thought I was female.

Edited by Blasied

I'm happy. I FINALLY found a Within Temptation album yesterday. I'd been searching for one for about three months.

I didn't notice you would listen to is...

OMG! WHICH ONE! WHICH ONE!

I'm doing fine, I'm studying for a Philosophy Outcome tomorrow. We have 90 minutes to write an essay or a dialogue, then half an hour to edit it on Friday.

THEN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!

You have to go to school tommorow? :huh:

Yes, it is true that these desperate hound dogs will get attracted to this thread each time a female arrives, I would just post normally if others bothered to even reply, I bet most would do the same.

>_>

?

Yes. I have to go to school tomorrow. And on Tuesday. And Thursday. And Friday. But we have a day off Wednesday for parent-teacher interviews. :D

The only song I've listened to by Within Temptation is Our Solemn Hour, and I loved it.

He is ashamed of his previous reputation and defeat.

Very good, Rhythm. I wish you good luck on that.

You should try listening to another song, like, "Angels" is an amazing song.

He is ashamed of his previous reputation and defeat.

It isn't even my display name now, come on.

Should I do FE4 statsheets for every single Tales character I care about? I'm bored.