That One Thread

Florete

I watched my sister play it a bit but for some reason, she quit playing it in the middle. Final Fantasy games tend to get quite boring at some moments.

I think I liked the class system there though.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I haven't found it boring yet. I did get frustrated because I had no idea what I was supposed to do earlier today, but I got through it and I'm loving it again. :D

Yeah, you pick 4 characters at the start and you're stuck with them. If you decide half-way through the game that you don't like someone, it's too bad. :facepalm:

Yeah, I remember. iirc they just put you in the middle of nowhere with no clues of which direction you should be heading to first. So you might end up going through some really dangerous area too early in the game.

Ouch, that's harsh. No way to change them? I'm sensing balancing problems.

There's a dancer in the middle of the town you start in that drops hints when you talk to her. And there's no really dangerous place at the start, because there's only a small area to wander around in until you beat the first boss and get the bridge fixed.

I don't think it's too bad, because I know what I like in a fighter/team. And no, no way to change them.

Thanks. ... I actually think that when no-one posts, it's because they don't think anyone's here.

How was your day? We had an Outcome today, we had to write an essay. I think I did well, the class has half an hour to edit it on Friday.

Thanks. ... I actually think that when no-one posts, it's because they don't think anyone's here.

How was your day? We had an Outcome today, we had to write an essay. I think I did well, the class has half an hour to edit it on Friday.

Well, it's still Sunday (well, 12:01 AM on Monday now), so nothing big going on now. I spent most of my day working on my Nel solo of SO3, then I drove back to school this afternoon, and now I'm about to head off to bed. I don't think this will be a bad week as far as school goes - it IS the week after Spring Break.

But yeah, today was a dead day for SF. I was here, but not many other people were. Seriously, I doubt if there were 2000 posts made today. (A typical day will see 3500-4000 easy, by comparison...) I wonder where they all went???

Ah, sleep well then.

I hadn't even heard of SO3, or any games from that series until just now, I just Googled it.

No idea. Maybe everyone was at school or something? o.O

Ah, sleep well then.

I hadn't even heard of SO3, or any games from that series until just now, I just Googled it.

No idea. Maybe everyone was at school or something? o.O

What? Never heard of Star Ocean? That's a shame... :( I would recommend it if you get the chance.

Well, I doubt that people were at school since yesterday (as in, the past 24-36 hours) was Sunday, but I have noticed that the forums are less active during the weekends (people who can only access the internet at school?). Maybe that's why the forum was more-or-less dead today... :(

Anyway, I hope that you have a good rest of your day - I'm feeling my eyelids getting heavy, so I know it's time to go to sleep now. But I want you to do something for me. I want you to listen to this piece of music from SO3 and tell me what you think of it.

Good point that. I wonder why people are less active on weekends? They probably have more of a life than I do ...

Anyway, good night RP.

Hello all. I've made progress in my perfect playthrough for the first time in a month. To succeed, I had to work at it all day today and yesterday. Maybe tomorrow, I will get out of the basement. ohmy.gif

Edited by Kinata