• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh, come on. This is the 1337th page. What's wrong with speaking in a language on a page with its name?

It is? On my computer, this is only 892... :facepalm:

I forget that different people run different numbers of posts per page. :facepalm::facepalm:

It's now 1338th page though. That means no more 1337 5p34k leet speak until Rokkenjima hits 1337

Pardon me for asking out of the blue, but are you mad at me at the moment? I can't help but feel like you are... :(

Pardon me for asking out of the blue, but are you mad at me at the moment? I can't help but feel like you are... :(

I'VE BEEN MAD AT YOU SINCE THE DAY I STARTED TALKING TO YOU!!!

Oh, wait, you mean, more so than usual? Not really. What makes you say that?

I'VE BEEN MAD AT YOU SINCE THE DAY I STARTED TALKING TO YOU!!!

Oh, wait, you mean, more so than usual? Not really. What makes you say that?

Really? Oh, ****..............

:( x10000

Oh, it's just that you haven't responded to my PM in about 4 days, so I figured you might have been ticked off at me or something...

Not that that's a good reason, but I'd rather try to get rid of any potential problems before they get serious.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Oh, it's just that you haven't responded to my PM in about 4 days, so I figured you might have been ticked off at me or something...

Not that that's a good reason, but I'd rather try to get rid of any potential problems before they get serious.

Oh, that. Eh, Enjolras!!!!! gave me a whole lot more awesome songs to listen to so I don't think I'll be listening to the one you sent me anytime soon. Sorry.

Oh, that. Eh, Enjolras!!!!! gave me a whole lot more awesome songs to listen to so I don't think I'll be listening to the one you sent me anytime soon. Sorry.

Well, I see. That's a good reason, I suppose, but I couldn't help but think that there may have been some sort of big problem that I needed to turn my attention to. Oh well, take all the time you need. I'm (probably) not going anywhere anytime soon.