• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Why don't you have a DS, Iced? o.O

mine broke :(

Videa Games apparently cost stupid amounts of money in Autsalia (Sometimes makes me glad I don't live there, that and the dangerous animals :wtf:)

got to look out for those drop bears, ey crash.

Hoax! Not even!

My friend has the scars to prove it. And we can't just light a fire in the middle of a walking trail in the bush, unfortunately.

Edited by Rhythm

Hoax! Not even!

My friend has the scars to prove it. And we can't just light a fire in the middle of a walking trail in the bush, unfortunately.

got to be careful of those exploding trees too

but seriously Dropbears are real, they are a real threat to people on walking trails as they can't be distinguished from a koala except up close, stupid tourists come along and gp "oh, look there a cute little tree thing" in their British accents and then it drops on them them, they leave their holiday and our economy suffers.

Edited by Quac!

You can't find RD here anywhere anymore.

Illegal unless you're in a gun club, Crash. And drop bears are a protected species anyway, because they were hunted almost to extinction due to their dangerousness. :facepalm:

And they NEED To be hunted down! Dangerous animals need to die for the safety of everyone else, and I never said you had to obey the law.

I haven't heard you say something so retarded in quite some time.

*Lightning Blade*

*Slag Assault*

*Radiant Howl*

I think we need someone to bring this poor little boy to a mental hospital. I don't know what happened, probably traumatised or he bumped his head somewhere, I don't know.

Maybe a Drop Bear bumped his head

Anyway, I'm off to bed since my net is being stupid and it's late. Night all.

And they NEED To be hunted down! Dangerous animals need to die for the safety of everyone else, and I never said you had to obey the law.

Ever heard of animal rights? :facepalm:

Bye rhythm :(

hi Hatari!

yeah, most call me that so feel free.

if you want to :lol: it was actually to copy Amelia, I had been imitating (well sort of) her title and then she changed it to a French word that I had no idea what it meant so I just changed it to "something French" I haven't been bothered to update it though.

yeah, most call me that so feel free.

if you want to :lol: it was actually to copy Amelia, I had been imitating (well sort of) her title and then she changed it to a French word that I had no idea what it meant so I just changed it to "something French" I haven't been bothered to update it though.

ok, you're now iced.

lol. what was the word? She just has PH titles whenever I see her.

Edited by Hatari