• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Reasons:

1. You wanting to get killed.

2. Be as ironic as to be angry because apparently I am going to kill you (What the hell is this bullsh*t?)

3. Suicide: The only escape for an idiot because they are as weak as to not phase something. :)

Idiot. :facepalm:

I'll start caring when I DON'T feel like ****, okay? Right now, I just don't want to hear it.

Counter-Reasons:

1 - You're the one who said that I was already dead, so clearly you have some reason for it. Clearly, that's a good thing to say to someone right after they are forced off.

2 - I've not had internet access all afternoon, and I've been real frustrated too.

3 - You know I have an intrinsic hatred of anyone with a FE4 weapon, right?

4 - You keep coming down on me over and over and over and over again. I'm tired of it. Right now, I'm really tempted to take a small force to kill you in the empires because of all of this, to be honest.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

I didn't even kill you, did you hear or feel a slash or something? No, the only slash you feel is the sharpness of your irony. Why? Well...you don't even like thinking of your past as RP, but by this, you are just proving to me and the others that you are going back to your roots and taking everything so seriously.

I forgive the fact you can't judge a character very well, it was because of that that you don't know that I am not the type that enjoys "killing" as much as Gio or ALS. So, I cannot apologize on something I did without even realize I did.

I didn't even kill you, did you hear or feel a slash or something? No, the only slash you feel is the sharpness of your irony. Why? Well...you don't even like thinking of your past as RP, but by this, you are just proving to me and the others that you are going back to your roots and taking everything so seriously.

I forgive the fact you can't judge a character very well, it was because of that that you don't know that I am not the type that enjoys "killing" as much as Gio or ALS. So, I cannot apologize on something I did without even realize I did.

I'm sorry. It's just that I'm feeling really bad today and just don't want to deal with it. So yeah, I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow, but tonight, if you don't mind, I really don't want to put up with it. I'm really sorry... :(

It's just that I am not feeling good at all and I'm tired and I have some homework and a lot of other stuff to do.

Also, I'm not able to get on Youtube to listen to some VGM, which would certainly help me as well. So please, I just want to be able to post for a little bit in peace...

And it's down AGAIN. No clue how long it might take this time...

EDIT - Obviously, it's working again.

And the shower helped a lot too. :)

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Thank you.

...If I needed someone to control me, if I needed someone to push me around, I will change my direction and save myself before I drown.

I thank you for understanding.

I really want to change, but sometimes, it's really hard not to get that way. But yeah, I'm feeling quite a bit better now... :)

meh, i shouldn't be awake...i should be dead, but vampirism has taken over and i'm too pissed off to sleep anymore, which means I'm just going to be even more pissed off today...so haha, today would be a good day for me to avoid SF.

Edited by Hatari