Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yes~ =3

But from PS3(or 2 I forgot) not that damn PC. >___>

And hi.

Nothing wrong with the PC version, and in fact some of the designs there are much superior (Rhiannon's comes immediately to mind). On the other hand, some were much improved (Ermin, oh god, Ermin). And some were about equal in both incarnations (Taliesin and Octavia both fit here).

Anyway, Octavia was clearly awesome. In particular I really loved her and Morgan in the seige, those were some of my favorite CGs and dialogue in the whole game.

Nothing wrong with the PC version, and in fact some of the designs there are much superior (Rhiannon's comes immediately to mind). On the other hand, some were much improved (Ermin, oh god, Ermin). And some were about equal in both incarnations (Taliesin and Octavia both fit here).

Anyway, Octavia was clearly awesome. In particular I really loved her and Morgan in the seige, those were some of my favorite CGs and dialogue in the whole game.

But I meant T3 PC version is bad because it is... *coughs* hentai *coughs* T3 PS version isn't. It's just sexy~ <3 OMG Morgan x Octavia OTP.

Octavia is awesome. She is one of my favorite. =3 Cause I played that game, too. But I haven't finished it...

are you actually wearing a mini skirt or are you just making random things up?

Yes, it is white. I love that one~<3

Also, hello all.

Edited by Amelia

What's with those wubs, Iced? Do you want me to torture you again? <_<

Beacuse I :wub: you :

no please don't ;_;

Edited by Quac!

Are you guys gonna start fighting again?

hey, and I hope not.

Oh god... *headdesk*

Hey guys, me torture Iced, y/y? :awesome:

*Bandaid* :wub:

can I put in a third option?

y

Because there's nothing better to do. AND NOW I CAN'T BE PART OF ENJOLRAS!!!!!'S HACK. LET I LIKE MY CAKE ICED!!!!! SUFFER UNDER YOUR HANDS, AMELIA!

I love you today.

Now you mention it, I haven't make the sprites/stats/support/everything. ALS is going to kill me.

I love you today.

Now you mention it, I haven't make the sprites/stats/support/everything. ALS is going to kill me.

Only today?

None of those are in such high demand atm though. I'm sure ALS would understand.

Grr... *mad kitty face when sees that wub*

I am so naming my female Persian "Amelia!"