• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Days after days, it's sunny and dry. And now, it's raining... I love this moment than ever. You know what? I'm calm down, and not hot tempered like before. I love rainy days.

*a cold breeze blows at her face*

Ah~...

*reappears*

Hi.

I just screwed Earth Hour.

Like mistress, like servants. -_-

you like the rain and cold Amelia? me to! I hate the heat.

Yes. I like cold, it makes me feel happy and comfortable. Although my mother, father, brother can't stand the cold.

Oh yeah, I absolutely detest the cold. Anything between 26~32 degrees Celsius = =D Anything lower and I freeze. Hell, whenever I enter a cinema one of the best parts is right after it where I get into the non-ventilated room back into the mall.

Oh yeah, I absolutely detest the cold. Anything between 26~32 degrees Celsius = =D Anything lower and I freeze. Hell, whenever I enter a cinema one of the best parts is right after it where I get into the non-ventilated room back into the mall.

I prefer 18-21 Celsius myself. My mom, on the other hand, is constantly frozen if it's not at least 28-35 or so.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

=D

Though I prefer searching for it on Youtube, then downloading it :D

It has Meaning of birth~ <3

Yeah, me, too. =D

And I prefer 20~27oC Or a bit lower, cause I hate the heat and I love the cold. The temperature the last few days was 32~37oC, hot as hell.

It has Meaning of birth~ <3

Yeah, me, too. =D

And I prefer 20~27oC Or a bit lower, cause I hate the heat and I love the cold. The temperature the last few days was 32~37oC, hot as hell.

I already have it on my phone, though now I listen to 21 Guns/Fireflies/Numb/Breaking the Habit more.

It's been raingin like hell in the afternoons now. 2 of my friends may have dengue or something =( And one of them is my class's indispensable monitor...