• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It's almost 10 here. I'll be off to my step-bro's 11th birthday party in an hour or so.

It's not that early, maybe you're used to me getting on after school?

It's almost 10 here. I'll be off to my step-bro's 11th birthday party in an hour or so.

It's not that early, maybe you're used to me getting on after school?

Perhaps that's it. I just don't expect you on until around 9 my time.

If it's 10 there, you'd be 16 hours ahead of me, which would suggest that you live in Eastern Australia. So, I suppose I'm supposed to say G'Day mate or something like that?

Well, there you go. :)

Haha, you can if you really want to. XD And yes, I do live in Eastern Australia.

So you get out of school at 1? That's really early to be done for the day. Before I went to college this year, I never made it home before 3 in the afternoon.

Of course, now that I am in college, I've been getting done with class for the day at 10:50 AM. But only on Mondays and Fridays. Of course, my Tuesdays and Thursdays are a pain, but just 4 weeks now until Summer Vacation!!!

I'm guessing that you won't be having a Summer break anytime soon seeing as though this is the first week of Autumn for the Southern hemisphere...

We actually get out at 3, and I get home at about 3:30. So I'm not entirely sure why you expect me on at 9 your time.

Getting out before lunch would be awesome!! I'd be in Form Assembly at that time.

Lol, I just started my autumn break.

We actually get out at 3, and I get home at about 3:30. So I'm not entirely sure why you expect me on at 9 your time.

Getting out before lunch would be awesome!! I'd be in Form Assembly at that time.

Lol, I just started my autumn break.

Well, I know that you have been on at 9 my time before. Usually it's closer to 11PM or so. You tend to get on right before I go to bed for the night... So I don't see you for very much.

Yeah, I get out right before lunch on Mondays and Fridays. But in college, you're only in class for 15 hours a week or so. I'm in class for more since I am taking an extra class to help me graduate early, but still, you're in class a LOT less when you're in college. You do have more work outside class though.

And I hope that I'm not going to get you mad at me, but...

*Goes to add Rhythm to friends list*

I've been told that at Uni here, you go to the lectures for an hour or so, then go home, and it's up to you to do all the work and stuff, and there's a lot of it. And no, I don't mind the friend add.

Hey ASL!

Damn you're fast. I got SS yesterday, but I'm waiting until I can trade with my step-bro so I can get all the starters. I'm seeing him today. :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

I have Cyndaquil at the moment. Then I'll get Totodile, then Chikorita. I was walking around New Bark Town yesterday, and I swear, I got so excited. Takes me back to when I was still in Primary School.

How did you get to Mewtwo so fast!?

I have Cyndaquil at the moment. Then I'll get Totodile, then Chikorita. I was walking around New Bark Town yesterday, and I swear, I got so excited. Takes me back to when I was still in Primary School.

How did you get to Mewtwo so fast!?

I got HG like a week ago, hence my speed, 16 bagdes, 8 Johto, 8 Kanto, After getting 16 Badges, you can get the three legendary birds, and Mewtwo, I got Moltres already. Haven't beaten [spoiler=Final Battle]Red

Or second run through of the Elite Four.

[spoiler=Final Battle]Reds

Pikachu totally PWN'd me, level 88, with Volt Tackle wtf.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

I got HG like a week ago, hence my speed, 16 bagdes, 8 Johto, 8 Kanto, After getting 16 Badges, you can get the three legendary birds, and Mewtwo, I got Moltres already. Haven't beaten [spoiler=Final Battle]Red

Or second run through of the Elite Four.

[spoiler=Final Battle]Reds

Pikachu totally PWN'd me, level 88, with Volt Tackle wtf.

Everyone knows Red is the final boss in HG/SS, ALS. There's no need to spoilertag it.