• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

so, have you forgiven me?

what chapter are you up to?

Somewhat, I guess. Though I'll still stab you occasionally (everyday). Like now.

*stabs*

I'm now at 6x. 2 mages + Armorslayer = Dead Wolf :(

And I was originally going to use to C10 Master Seal on Abel, but now I'll use it on Athena for another Pally =D

:) :(

why are you playing it like that anyway isn't it a little silly? Cavs aren't exactly the greatest class anyway.

oh, and what mode was it?

H5 is liek 50 times harder than NM. Seeing 23 Hp THIEVES makes me want to cry.

Also, I wanted challenges, so some time ago Furet suggested Cavs only on FE7. I changed it to FE11.

H5 is liek 50 times harder than NM. Seeing 23 Hp THIEVES makes me want to cry.

Also, I wanted challenges, so some time ago Furet suggested Cavs only on FE7. I changed it to FE11.

...but but thieves give awesome experience...especially in the arena ^_^. Throw Julian and Rikard in the arena and watch them go go go! (Not to mention Xane :P)

...but but thieves give awesome experience...especially in the arena ^_^. Throw Julian and Rikard in the arena and watch them go go go! (Not to mention Xane :P)

Eh, I never really liked thieves. The only one I've ever used seriously was FE10 Sothe (and to some extent, Legault and Jaffar).

I didn't recruit Ricardo

Eh, I never really liked thieves. The only one I've ever used seriously was FE10 Sothe (and to some extent, Legault and Jaffar).

I didn't recruit Ricardo

Matthew and Julian are just awesome ^_^, Julian generally caps speed and str for me. though 20 str isn't much, it's still awesome.

I didn't recruit Ricardo

Julian in FE3 was awesome. Patty (FE4) can be even better with the proper father. Lifis (FE5) is also awesome since he can steal weapons. And Pahn (FE5) is just too much win.

I suppose Jaffar is pretty good too.

I never really counted Jaffar as a thief. He was always an assassin...

Well, thieves evolve into Assassins so...

But meh, GBA thieves weren't really that good in general. Chad was good and I heard that Colm and Matthew had SOME combat potential. But in the end, thieves are only good for utility and the Assassin promotion ruins that.

"Any objections, lady?"

:awesome:

Oh, Metroid, when will you make another 2D game? I'm cautiously excited for Other M, but if it was a return to classic roots, I would have been ecstatic.

Wow, I thought everyone knew 'Good Morning, Crono' as being one of the most famous video game quotes.

To be honest, "Good Morning, Crono", comes off as rather forgettable. I mean, the only thing identifyable about it is the name. :\

Why is everyone changing their names?

No clue. I've never changed mine though, and probably never will.

Gender only makes a difference in breeding, I think. What's its nature? Also, check its IVs

And Attract! I had a pokemon with both Attract and Confuse Ray. The opponent never got to move. :lol:

What IS an SWF file?

*feels noobish*

I believe it stands for ShockWave Flash, but I could just be backronyming.

---------

...And all caught up.

Well, thieves evolve into Assassins so...

But meh, GBA thieves weren't really that good in general. Chad was good and I heard that Colm and Matthew had SOME combat potential. But in the end, thieves are only good for utility and the Assassin promotion ruins that.

Colm was hilarious with his criticals in FE8. Every other attack was a silencer. At least with me...

Matthew's pretty good too, but not as abusive as Colm.

Wow, zak, you read through all those pages and multi-quoted every post you could comment on? Just wow.

And yeah, I think the next DS Metroid game should be a 2D one. Because Wii is never making it.

Oh snap, I forgot about Attract. I don't see it used too often but when I do see it, it annoys me like crazy.

What's backronyming?

And could Colm use Shamshirs? I know Assassin Joshua/Marisa could but Colm was never a myrmidon...