• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Wow, zak, you read through all those pages and multi-quoted every post you could comment on? Just wow.

And yeah, I think the next DS Metroid game should be a 2D one. Because Wii is never making it.

I felt like skimming and it was more interesting here than FE4.

A handheld Metroid is fine too. :)

Still, judging by the trailers of Other M, it looks like they're trying to make it as close to the 2D feeling as much as possible while still making it 3D. Like making it third person instead of first person.

Hey ASL and Proto!

Yeah, I'm here, but my net is being stupid. <_< Oh, and Proto, you were right yesterday about traded Pokemon obeying the trainer after getting the first badge on SS. I beat Falkner and they stopped disobeying! :newyears:

Edited by Rhythm

Hey ASL and Proto!

Yeah, I'm here, but my net is being stupid. <_< Oh, and Proto, you were right yesterday about traded Pokemon obeying the trainer after getting the first badge on SS. I beat Falkner and they stopped disobeying! :newyears:

Hey Rhythm!

Excellent. Now you can enslave them all

I'm awesome. I'm expecting my best friend any minute, she said she'd be here between 10 and 12 this morning and it's nearly 11:30. She's staying with us from Tuesday - Friday. :awesome:

I just arrived in Goldenrod City. I beat Bugsy this morning.

Edited by Rhythm

I'm awesome. I'm expecting my best friend any minute, she said she'd be here between 10 and 12 this morning and it's nearly 11:30. She's staying with us from Tuesday - Friday. :awesome:

Good job.

Cool! Hope you have a great time with her.

Ah, Goldenrod. I heard from some people that Whitney is actually a bit hard this time around. How's the game so far btw?

Stupid Rollout. >_>

Go Onix!

Is Claire the 8th Gym Leader? Dragons?

Edited by Rhythm

Blue. That battle was awesome.

Hehe. I don't think Dragon Dance existed back then so he wasn't much. Red, on the other hand, was really tough. Stupid Snorlax.

Go Onix!

Is Claire the 8th Gym Leader? Dragons?

Yup, Onix walls it completely... as long as it's female

Yeah, that's Clair. After sending out Dragonairs to paralyze your party and set up rain, she sends out a very powerful Kingdra with Hydro Pump and Dragon Breath (now it's Dragon Pulse). Oh, and Hyper Beam. She's the one that refuses to give you the Gym badge after you beat her.

Edited by Proto