• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

who cares, some people think I'm a jerk too (I can think of one in particular) :lol:

by the way, does everybody speak English in Singapore?

I'm gonna shit myself over C7 now in FE11, i swear.

Chapter 7...which one was that? I never found anything in Shadow Dragon to be excessively hard, but I was playing on NM.

Hey Jbear!

yeah I've noticed it as well, what has he done to you.

I can't believe I'm saying this (oh, wait I can) but I miss the old Soul.

Hi Quac/Iced.

EDIT: Balc, stop lurking. Go anony for more fun when lurking.

Again, my job :P. Zak will be zak.

Lefcandith Gauntlet, or the chapter which throws 10000 cav reinforcements as well as Minerva at you.

Hmmm? I never found that one hard...Grab some riderbanes and go crazy. Who you bringing and what levels?

I always "killed" the whitewings for the experience points. Merric is a good thing.

Not that I should be giving SD advice, since I ran ohhh...at least 10 characters through the chapter 4 arena to level 20 tier 1...but I didn't use them in the chapter.

I'm going cavs/pallies only. So now I have...

Marth

Abel (epic)

Cain

Jeigan

Nabarl

Merric

Wendell

Hardin

Wolf and Barst are walls, though I might get Draug to Knight for now so he can suicide and let me use Barst until C12 and 12x where I get my Knight/Generals spammed into the team =D

All healers are dead except for Shiida and Athena. Since I'm not using them at all.

I'm going cavs/pallies only. So now I have...

Marth

Abel (epic)

Cain

Jeigan

Nabarl

Merric

Wendell

Hardin

Wolf and Barst are walls, though I might get Draug to Knight for now so he can suicide and let me use Barst until C12 and 12x where I get my Knight/Generals spammed into the team =D

All healers are dead except for Shiida and Athena. Since I'm not using them at all.

Rapier for Marth? and lure enemies like insanity. That was the easiest and safest thing that I did.

The problem is that Wolf/Barst/Draug can't take that many hits. I DO want Draug to die, but it's gonna be hard. And I absolutely detest this chapter...

Marth has Rapier, Abel and Jeigan trade around Ridersbane. Merric also tanks like a man (10 Def as a level 2 cav)

The problem is that Wolf/Barst/Draug can't take that many hits. I DO want Draug to die, but it's gonna be hard. And I absolutely detest this chapter...

Marth has Rapier, Abel and Jeigan trade around Ridersbane. Merric also tanks like a man (10 Def as a level 2 cav)

hmmm, sorry...i'm not best for strategy...I never reclassed in my playthrough. I'd post on the SD board if I were you.

The only chapter I may need help with is Endgame, where I'll get bombed like hell and Nag iwon't be able to get to Medeus without dying.

I took...maybe 5-7 people to endgame...it was rather interesting. A level 28 Tiki kicked massive butt though. She level 30 on the evil dragon himself.

Nice.

I'm going to try to hole myself up in the area around Bantu's house until Minerva leaves/dies, then Hardin and Jeigan trade around their 17 Mt Silver Lance =D

that works...though you lose the experience points that those 4 give for killing them, which is a shame. (They come back later too, if they die)

I don't care about the lost exp, this chapter gives too much of it already via spamming cavs at your face.

Also, Merric hits level 3. He's now tanking as well as Knight!Draug (11 Def). Barst has 12, Wolf has 14. The only problem is that Merric has 6 Strength.

I never did much in the way of reclassing myself, though I only played SD about three times (Normal, H3, H5).

The playthroughs were: all natural classes + everyone lives, get all gaidens, minimal reclassing + everybody lives.

100% survival on H5 is quite difficult at times.

I don't care about the lost exp, this chapter gives too much of it already via spamming cavs at your face.

Also, Merric hits level 3. He's now tanking as well as Knight!Draug (11 Def). Barst has 12, Wolf has 14. The only problem is that Merric has 6 Strength.

yeah...6 strength is a problem...give him an Levin sword...

and lol, i liked the spammy cavs. they were great for leveling.

@Zak: I will probably never get to the Gaiden chapters...I can't purposely kill my people and well...I always restart if someone dies...it will be a pain to gaiden due to the need to kill people. I didn't even get Nagi...