• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I never said you weren't, but neither did I say you were.

Hmm...

Well, it's not like there's anything I can do.

I DO have class from time to time, so it's not like I can stay here ALL the time you know. Even you leave on occasion...

Well, other than people still calling me that, I can't think of any one thing in particular... I guess I just feel somewhat down for whatever reason...

I see...and would you prefer I call you Ratatosk then?

If I really were a demon, I'd make sure to eat cats for breakfast. >:)

Nope, I'm a different cat, not your typical domestic or even undomesticated cat. My specialty is hunting demons. And vampires from the Twilight series, too.

Nope, I'm a different cat, not your typical domestic or even undomesticated cat. My specialty is hunting demons. And vampires from the Twilight series, too.

That's okay. We have ways of dealing with evil cats like you.

I thought YOU were though. Are you?

No.... I'm not evil. I'm misunderstood. And people tend to fear what they don't understand. Rumors spread quickly, and it took very little time before I became known to your kind as a demon lord.

Honestly, I just want someone who's willing to sit down and learn to understand instead of trying to kill me. I don't think that's too much to ask...

No.... I'm not evil. I'm misunderstood. And people tend to fear what they don't understand. Rumors spread quickly, and it took very little time before I became known to your kind as a demon lord.

Honestly, I just want someone who's willing to sit down and learn to understand instead of trying to kill me. I don't think that's too much to ask...

That is what I thought you. =3

As a dhampir,i've been hunted often enough.Sit down and speak,if that would console you,my ears are willing to hear you.

Thank you. Not all dark creatures are evil, you know. There exist very honorable beings who dwell in the depths, but those of us who are that way tend to get killed out of spite and prejudice anyway. I'd be willing to bet that most intelligent beings really aren't going to try to kill you, though they do have the right to use deadly force when others come raving their homes and destroying their family and friends. We have feelings too...

That is what I thought you. =3

Does that mean that you're not going to kill me? Because I'd very much appreciate that. :)

Thank you. Not all dark creatures are evil, you know. There exist very honorable beings who dwell in the depths, but those of us who are that way tend to get killed out of spite and prejudice anyway. I'd be willing to bet that most intelligent beings really aren't going to try to kill you, though they do have the right to use deadly force when others come raving their homes and destroying their family and friends. We have feelings too...

Does that mean that you're not going to kill me? Because I'd very much appreciate that. :)

I have not been attacked,most people are smarter than that...however,I have been turned out of many places,and am generally disrespected by uneducated fools...

I have not been attacked,most people are smarter than that...however,I have been turned out of many places,and am generally disrespected by uneducated fools...

Well, just do what I do and give 'em a good Ethereal Blast. :)