That One Thread

Florete

yeah, D/P really come come with some really retarded crap, this is my personal fave honeycomb thing!

hey, chicken or no chicken altaria is pretty cute.

The honeycomb thing was interesting...only the females can evolve though right?

...cute...not too sure...it's a chicken XD.

I'm a Shinx fan...he's really cute. (he's also the reason I'm looking at getting a pokemon game -- Platinum or Soul Silver).

I also really like Shaynim

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The honeycomb thing was interesting...only the females can evolve though right?

...cute...not too sure...it's a chicken XD.

I'm a Shinx fan...he's really cute. (he's also the reason I'm looking at getting a pokemon game -- Platinum or Soul Silver).

I also really like Shaynim

I don't know, I only had diamond for a week or so before I sold it, I just thought the honeycomb thing looked really stupid.

a cute Chicken.

ah, Shinx on of the few good D/P pokes.

Shynim is silly because I hate those stupid "go to all our events IRL otherwise you can't get everything in the game" If I bought the game I expect to be able to get all thats inside it without stupid crap like that.

I don't know, I only had diamond for a week or so before I sold it, I just thought the honeycomb thing looked really stupid.

a cute Chicken.

ah, Shinx on of the few good D/P pokes.

Shynim is silly because I hate those stupid "go to all our events IRL otherwise you can't get everything in the game" If I bought the game I expect to be able to get all thats inside it without stupid crap like that.

It's kinda cute...funny, since it's basically a magikarp...except that is can actually attack: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/combee

not really.

Yeah, Shinx is super cute, and I'm not generally a fan of electric types...

agreed, but ALS said there was a way to get around that, or I think a few people mention, they'd be willing to help me locate one.

Edited by Hatari

Bye Rhythm! Hi Hatari!!!

Altaria was a failure of a dragon. Seriously, I still can't comprehend why it's a Dragon type.

Shinx is pretty cute, yeah. I still think Shaymin is cuter though. It's just so adorable! And Shaymin-S is just way too awesome. I mean, seriously, a 180 BP move that has a 80% (68% after factoring in accurary) chance of halving the target's SpD. That's just too overpowered.

Altaria was a failure of a dragon. Seriously, I still can't comprehend why it's a Dragon type.

Shinx is pretty cute, yeah. I still think Shaymin is cuter though. It's just so adorable! And Shaymin-S is just way too awesome. I mean, seriously, a 180 BP move that has a 80% (68% after factoring in accurary) chance of halving the target's SpD. That's just too overpowered.

Agreed...

Let's see who can read this:

(chicken != Dragon) => Hatari's :sob:

I let my friend borrow my laptop so she can take the music she likes. She's leaving today.

Anyway, I'm back.

Oh, hello again. Sorry to hear that your friend is leaving, but it is good to see that you are back.

However, I won't be very active for the rest of the night - I have a math test tomorrow and there are some things that I need to go over in preparation for it.

I let my friend borrow my laptop so she can take the music she likes. She's leaving today.

Anyway, I'm back.

Welcome back, Rhythm!

How are you doing?

It's a proof-based math test. We are covering set theory, relations, and the beginnings of functions.

(It's more difficult than it sounds)

Set Theory? Functions?! What is this, Middle School?