• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Rhyhtm.

You should have seen when he attempted to get Amelia to love him.

What's new with you?

I think I saw a little of that...

What's new with you?

I think I saw a little of that...

Nothing much besides the fact that this thread was empty for quite a long time all of which I was on for.

the Amelia thing was a joke you fool <_<

I'm sure.

Rhythm = Amelia, y/y

Nothing much besides the fact that this thread was empty for quite a long time all of which I was on for.

Rhythm = Amelia, y/y

Wow, that would suck. x.x

:blink:

Riiight. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I should be on tomorrow morning. If not, I'll be at Dad's, so you won't see me for the week. Night all.

Rhythm is nothing like Amelia, what are you talking about?

I beg to differ.

You attempted the following: AmeliaxYou and RhythmxYou. That's a similarity so already you've been contradicted.

Each has/had Soul acting the role of servant.

Also, Joshy wants JoshyxAmelia and Proto and Crash want a ProtoxRhythm, CrashxRhythm respectively. Therefore Rhythm is ~Amelia.

If we acknowledge Amelia's recent abscence we can also conclude that Amelia has been reincarnated spiritually into Rhythm though a time paradox may occur.

Riiight. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I should be on tomorrow morning. If not, I'll be at Dad's, so you won't see me for the week. Night all.

See ya' Rhythm.

I beg to differ.

You attempted the following: AmeliaxYou and RhythmxYou. That's a similarity so already you've been contradicted.

Also, Joshy wants JoshyxAmelia and Proto and Crash want a ProtoxRhythm, CrashxRhythm respectively. Therefore Rhythm is ~Amelia.

If we acknowledge Amelia's recent abscence we can also conclude that Amelia has been reincarnated spiritually into Rhythm though a time paradox may occur.

At first I thought CrashXRhythm would happen. Then I realised how badly that would taint Rhythm, and now Proto is obsessed in love with her, so that's a second OTP.

Bullshit.

At first I thought CrashXRhythm would happen. Then I realised how badly that would taint Rhythm, and now Proto is obsessed in love with her, so that's a second OTP.

Bullshit.

Crash can taint anything he comes into contact with. Especially with his fetishes.

I'm playing the role of the prophet. I make a bunch of bullshit predictions and hope one of them is true.

I beg to differ.

Soul was never Rhythm servant...was he?

Edited by Quac!