That One Thread

Florete

Just check, is a class with wind, lances, fire, thunder, light, swords, axes, bows, and staves ok?

Because it's actually created.

If Joshy wants a class with JUST Wind and Lances....well I don't think a Class like that exists. :mellow:

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Because it's actually created.

If Joshy wants a class with JUST Wind and Lances....well I don't think a Class like that exists. :mellow:

How about he's a dismounted master knight with amnesia and forgot how to use the others? He'd also have a status infliction that causes his magic to drop by 20 every other turn and rise back up at the end of the turn.

Master knight is different <_<

MK's are awesome.

How about he's a dismounted master knight with amnesia and forgot how to use the others? He'd also have a status infliction that causes his magic to drop by 20 every other turn and rise back up at the end of the turn.

....what

Then it wouldn't be considered a Master Knight.

Mounted d00d with Lances and Wind. Major Noba, Minor Holsety. Which makes me related to Iced, Amely (lol) and Gio(damn)

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Alright, you've changed 4 times, your class, blood, etc. This is the final one. MAGE KNIGHTS USE SWORDS DAMMIT

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Alright, you've changed 4 times, your class, blood, etc. This is the final one. MAGE KNIGHTS USE SWORDS DAMMIT

This is the one I'm gonna use =D

You want me to go Major Hezul? =D And Major Noba, minor Sety were the only ones that suited me. Unless there's another class I can be...

What's the AS formula for FE4, is weapon wt based on str? Because my Fury had enough str to wield the Hero Lance properly assuming it's based off str and the last person in the arena was able to attack first and double her while with a slim lance it was the other way around. I'm confused.

What's the AS formula for FE4, is weapon wt based on str? Because my Fury had enough str to wield the Hero Lance properly assuming it's based off str and the last person in the arena was able to attack first and double her while with a slim lance it was the other way around. I'm confused.

No, in FE4, neither Str nor Con affect anything. You just lose AS equal to the weapon's weight, according to this

This is the one I'm gonna use =D

You want me to go Major Hezul? =D And Major Noba, minor Sety were the only ones that suited me. Unless there's another class I can be...

Works better since a class like that actually exists. >_>

No, in FE4, neither Str nor Con affect anything. You just lose AS equal to the weapon's weight, according to this

Correct.

Works better since a class like that actually exists. >_>

I'm going based off who I am as a person, not based on what weapons are left. Or I'd have gone major Dain and taken FE5 Gungnir.

Screw this, I'll redo it tomorrow >_>

I'm going based off who I am as a person, not based on what weapons are left. Or I'd have gone major Dain and taken FE5 Gungnir.

Screw this, I'll redo it tomorrow >_>

What I meant was that a Mage WITH SWORDS actually exists.

What I meant was that a Mage WITH SWORDS actually exists.

I know. Except that I want to incorporate both holy bloods (not making the mistake I made with Lloyd, making my blood completely worthless)

Only you've changed your persona 4 times. >_>

I'm that good.

Which reminds me, I should start making statsheets for all the Tales characters. Starting with Natalia, since I already know what bloods to give her.