That One Thread

Florete

And then a bunch of stupid questions like: which is greater, 5.65 or 65? It was a waste of time, I'd rather have gone to my language and art class that it took the place of.

...Lolwut. Seriously.

Glad you went well though. Are you having another one of these anytime soon? =0

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

8[

Why do you dislike Sothe? I don't know why others seem to hate him when they don't have a crush on Micaiah, unlike me...

In PoR, it's a bit obvious seeing as he can't promote and would become a liability.

In RD, he does have great early game utility, but it's annoying he doesn't get to promote until part 4 when I had him at --/20 by part 3 early on. His utility is a bit zapped with Volke and the fact he is forced into the tower really annoyed me as I had to choose between much better units.

Oh! So it's not for that you hate the character himself, I don't mind him in PoR, because he actually HAS a personality, he's an anti-social kid that lockpicks for free. :D

But in RD...I dislike him because he has Micaiah when he doesn't deserve her! All of sudden IS REALLY buffed him up and later gave him the know-it-all personality and made him some kind of Soren ripoff, and later, they made it seem as if he and Ike were good buddies, that Ike changed him alot, that "change" is respecting laguz, something most Daeins don't do, but then again, this is FE10, were like, half of the cast respects them. Then there's the fact that IS made it seem as if he knew other allies aside Tormod, and apparently IS also made it seem they knew him back, it's pretty annoying how he gets the "Oh Sothe look how big you are" by everyone. How does an anti-social kid all of sudden knows one of Daein's famous generals and talk as if they knew each other for long?

Yeah, one last thing, I highly doubt they would let a street urchin with mediocre combat abilities to Serenes Forest in Sienne, that is were they meet the Herons in FE9, a normal guy like him wouldn't even know what a "Galdrar" is, and the name of it.

My hate towards him is like why most dislike Micaiah, it is because of how he was favored in FE10.

Oh! So it's not for that you hate the character himself, I don't mind him in PoR, because he actually HAS a personality, he's an anti-social kid that lockpicks for free. :D

But in RD...I dislike him because he has Micaiah when he doesn't deserve her! All of sudden IS REALLY buffed him up and later gave him the know-it-all personality and made him some kind of Soren ripoff, and later, they made it seem as if he and Ike were good buddies, that Ike changed him alot, that "change" is respecting laguz, something most Daeins don't do, but then again, this is FE10, were like, half of the cast respects them. Then there's the fact that IS made it seem as if he knew other allies aside Tormod, and apparently IS also made it seem they knew him back, it's pretty annoying how he gets the "Oh Sothe look how big you are" by everyone. How does an anti-social kid all of sudden knows one of Daein's famous generals and talk as if they knew each other for long?

Yeah, one last thing, I highly doubt they would let a street urchin with mediocre combat abilities to Serenes Forest in Sienne, that is were they meet the Herons in FE9, a normal guy like him wouldn't even know what a "Galdrar" is, and the name of it.

My hate towards him is like why most dislike Micaiah, it is because of how he was favored in FE10.

So you hate Sothe for the same reason others dislike Micaiah yet you like Micaiah. *confused*

Yes, other than that, because he has her when he doesn't deserve her. A generic know-it-all Soren ripoff like him...hmph. At least Micaiah is new to FE in RD, Sothe's character have much since changed that it's actually pretty annoying.

And I don't like him being overprotective on someone he can't protect. -_-

Before Rhythm left, I sent a PM to her. And now I really regret writing some of the stuff over there. I don't know if I'll be able to face her after that. Maybe I should just leave SF while I still can instead of waiting for her to get back...

I'm going to slap you silly if you keep saying stuff like that.

If she's even 1% as awesome as you say she is, she'll be more than willing to hear you out and listen to what you have to say. I'd have a little more confidence in the fact that she's a nice person than that.

I'm not going to pretend that I know what you said, but I do know that mistakes are inevitable and that you have to learn and grow from them. I could have left too when things were bleak, but I'm still here. Regrets are chains that bind you to the past, and you have to find the strength to break them. Maybe I don't have a whole lot of confidence in myself, but I do have confidence that you'll be able to find a way through.

And I'm more than willing to help....

Hear me out on what? I actually meant every single word I said in the PM and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. It's just that some things are better left unsaid and I noticed it too late.

Well, if you don't stay, you're never going to get a chance to correct your mistakes and atone for them. So what? You made a mistake. Maybe she will be upset for a while. Earn her forgiveness then. If I gave up every time I made a mistake, I'd be dead by now. Don't underestimate the ability of people to forgive each other...

If I said something I didn't mean or if I changed my mind later, then I can see forgiveness as a possibility. But there's nothing to forgive here. I was 100% honest with her and I haven't changed. The damage is done, it can't be corrected.

Blast it, Proto... <_< <_< <_<

You know, as much as you keep telling me about how I made all sorts of mistakes while here, you're doing a ****ing good job of repeating them...

Uh, your victim never forgave you either so I don't know why you would think my situation would be any different...

Dang it!

I'm telling you, I'm real close to whacking you...

Even if she decides to be mad at you, if you're going to leave, that means that you're going to have to abandon me too. Are you really so selfish as to abandon your friends because of one mistake you made?