• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hmm. Have we met before? Because I don't recall meeting you.

In no way am I surprised RP. I think we have occasionally posted in the same topic but I am fairly difficult to notice.

In no way am I surprised RP. I think we have occasionally posted in the same topic but I am fairly difficult to notice.

I see. I'm just the opposite in that respect. Flamboyant, loud, and ubiquitous are the three words that best describe me. Even reading this, I sense a sort of calmness to your words that I greatly admire.

Nonetheless, I would ask that you please call me Fayt, as I have a strong dislike of my previous name. Please don't ask why, as I would very much like not to talk about it.

Very well Fayt. People tend to not notice me because I am quiet and have a tendency to disappear for large time periods. Even in real life people don't notice me despite the fact that I wear a cloak to school every day. However, the reactions I get when people realize I'm standing right behind them after forgetting about my existence are hilarious.

Very well Fayt. People tend to not notice me because I am quiet and have a tendency to disappear for large time periods. Even in real life people don't notice me despite the fact that I wear a cloak to school every day. However, the reactions I get when people realize I'm standing right behind them after forgetting about my existence are hilarious.

Thank you.

Actually, I believe that I am much the same. I too have the ability to show up rather randomly and without attracting much attention. Nonetheless, that ability is something that I do not possess here on account of my strong tendency to be very much... outspoken.

Of course, if you knew me in real life, you'd realize that despite everything, I am actually very hard to forget. I suppose that I leave a strong impression on some people. Unfortunately, as you may well know, that impression is only a positive one about half the time or so.

lol

I remember you pretty well, Blasied. You were the one who used to hide in the corners. Oh, and you had your birthday in February or March iirc.

A lot of people here are not aware of my existence. This is most likely because I never start conversations. I only really talk if someone is addressing me. The same goes for at school (with the talking). A lot of people there know who I am ("that guy with the green cloak") but don't actually know my name or anything about me. Those who know me prefer the "new me" which is me when I have remembered to take my medication. Ask someone who actually knows me and they will tell you what me without my medication is like.

Edited by Blasied

lol

I remember you pretty well, Blasied. You were the one who used to hide in the corners. Oh, and you had your birthday in February or March iirc.

It was in January. Late January.

A lot of people here are not aware of my existence. This is most likely because I never start conversations. I only really talk is someone is addressing me. The same goes for at school (with the talking). A lot of people there know who I am ("that guy with the green cloak") but don't actually know my name or anything about me. Those who know me prefer the "new me" which is me when I have remembered to take my medication. Ask someone who actually knows me and they will tell you what me without my medication is like.

Are you taking about yourself without your medications or me without my medications? Because the descriptions are almost identical.

Speaking of which...

*Goes to take his medication*

Now maybe I won't be so angry now........

Are you taking about yourself without your medications or me without my medications? Because the descriptions are almost identical.

Speaking of which...

*Goes to take his medication*

Now maybe I won't be so angry now........

Blasied without medication is not a pretty sight. Let's just say that the scars on my wrist weren't accidents...

Blasied without medication is not a pretty sight. Let's just say that the scars on my wrist weren't accidents...

Okay, so you're a bit worse without your medications... But still, I don't think that we're all that much different if what you say is true.