• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hey Rhythm! How was school?

Sweet. I got my results for my Chem test and my Philosophy outcome. 92.5% and 87% respectively, both As. :awesome: And the rest of the day was good too.

Yep.

Mine've just finished. We went back today.

Sweet. I got my results for my Chem test and my Philosophy outcome. 92.5% and 87% respectively, both As. :awesome: And the rest of the day was good too.

Awesome. 92.5% in CHEMISTRY seems really impressive. To me, that is. 87% is really good too. Congratulations!

Cheers! I was worried I wouldn't do well in Chem, but I totally aced it. And the Philosophy one was worth 15 marks, so every mark counted for 6.67%. I only lost 2, which took my score down a bit. Still did well though. :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

Cheers! I was worried I wouldn't do well in Chem, but I totally aced it. And the Philosophy one was worth 15 marks, so every mark counted for 6.67%. I only lost 2, which took my score down a bit. Still did well though. :awesome:

I knew you would.

So you only lost two marks? Wow, that's really good.

btw Rhythm!, how long do you plan to be online today?

Yeah, I just needed to have a better essay structure, and stuff like that.

Until 6 my time, so another hour and half. I have TKD.

I should restart taekwondo. And archery.

You should. And archery! I've wanted to do that for as long as I've wanted to do TKD. Which is 7 years.

One and a half hour, eh? Are you gonna be busy or what? I'm not sure if this is the right time...

Just with homework that isn't due for a week that won't take me long. It's always the right time.

Edited by Rhythm

Alright then. After failing you numerous times (it doesn't matter if you deny this), I decided to find ways to redeem myself. Not that it's actually possible, but I could at least do whatever I can. My friend, Silver, hunted these wallpapers down under my request. I know it's not enough but something is better than nothing, right?

[spoiler=Stuff]Full credit goes to "Silverflash-x" (yes, the Tier List guy from the GameFAQs Brawl boards)

9. SUICUNE

8. HAUNTER

7. UMBREON

6. ENTEI

5. LUGIA!!!

4. BLASTOISE

3. ARCANINE

2. RAIKOU

1. CHARIZARD

Alright then. After failing you numerous times (it doesn't matter if you deny this), I decided to find ways to redeem myself. Not that it's actually possible, but I could at least do whatever I can. My friend, Silver, hunted these wallpapers down under my request. I know it's not enough but something is better than nothing, right?

[spoiler=Stuff]Full credit goes to "Silverflash-x" (yes, the Tier List guy from the GameFAQs Brawl boards)

9. SUICUNE

8. HAUNTER

7. UMBREON

6. ENTEI

5. LUGIA!!!

4. BLASTOISE

3. ARCANINE

2. RAIKOU

1. CHARIZARD

Wow Proto, these are awesome!

*notes down page number*

When I have more time, I'mma save them. XD

Wow Proto, these are awesome!

*notes down page number*

When I have more time, I'mma save them. XD

Thanks! I only gave him the list yesterday so with time, he might be able to provide more.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17121&view=findpost&p=957046