• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Haha, I looked over the Chem questions and I know them all. XD Won't take me long at all.

Good. I'm worried about one of the assignments because I don't really get it, but I'm still good. :)

Why don't you have an alarm clock?

*offers Persim Berry to get rid of confusion*

Edited by Rhythm

Eh, I might not be online in the next 20 minutes so I'll just leave these here for when you have the time.

[spoiler=Legendary Beast Trio fanart]Crystal_Chronicles_by_PearlEden.jpg

Inside_of_the_Dream_by_PearlEden.jpg

Still_Dreaming_by_PearlEden.jpg

It's all thanks to HyperChibiAbsol who had the Entei in "Favorites", which allowed me to find the other two.

Haha, I looked over the Chem questions and I know them all. XD Won't take me long at all.

Good. I'm worried about one of the assignments because I don't really get it, but I'm still good. :)

Why don't you have an alarm clock?

*offers Persim Berry to get rid of confusion*

Don't need one really.

Nah, breakfast is in 3 hours. *falls down stairs and ends up on the same floor* *somehow*

It's basically a turn-based game with one male and 4 other females. And he can fall in love with any of the four.

Gameplay is also epic, though. It's turn-based, BTW. Though I just don't like how I can only have 15 items at once...

Cierra~ :wub:

Apart from that, Hatari, I'm not sure myself.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. G'night JB and Hatari.

Still love that white puppy. :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

Apart from that, Hatari, I'm not sure myself.

Still love that white puppy. :awesome:

Ahhh, nite then.

LOL, I forgot where I picked him up, but that's exactly how I feel, so it's kinda fitting...I need to go find another one.

Thanks Proto, they're really good! :D

You're welcome! Let's see if I can find any more.

Not much. Just playing Riviera: The Promised Land. And it's epic as hell ;)

Yes, it is, I finished it like, five times. Which chapter?

It's basically a turn-based game with one male and 4 other females. And he can fall in love with any of the four.

There's also a fifth female actually...

Gameplay is also epic, though. It's turn-based, BTW. Though I just don't like how I can only have 15 items at once...

That will always bother you. That's why I usually end up using the powerful 1-use boss weapons before the next chapter ends. I usually throw away support items but I always end up leaving Longinus and Fanelia in my inventory just for fun.

Cierra~ :wub:

Eh, I prefer Fia. She's the only one aside from Ein that has a Lv 3 overskill that's NOT with her preferred weapon. Oh, and you might have trouble getting the Cierra ending, because if everyone else likes you a lot as well (but not as much as Cierra), then you'll get a different one.

Cierra does have the most powerful overskills though. BUT SHE'S WAY TOO SLOW!!!

I've heard that Oujay's back...now just who is he? (besides the thread's creator)

Hi Hatari!!! Oujay is that nice friendly guy who made this empire. Used to talk to an awful lot of people before he left and was also my main rival in greeting the newbies (that was when Amelia! and BK didn't try that hard, and before this Kai guy joined in)

Bye Rhythm!

Edited by Proto