That One Thread

Florete

they only charge $3 an hour at the place I go to. :mellow:

Bleh. At China, a certain hotel charged 60 Yuan an hour which is like 10 US Dollars.

No, it's equivalent to about 64 cents, which isn't really expensive.

Ok, that's not WTF!expensive.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Bleh. At China, a certain hotel charged 60 Yuan an hour which is like 10 US Dollars.

Ok, that's not WTF!expensive.

Super speed internet and are fully capable of playing just about any online game with no lag whatsoever?

Proto!

*hug*

I'm fine. And you can't help it if your computer decides to die, so don't fret too much.

Holy shit there are 5 people reading the topic

It's like what? 11:47 considering daylight savings isn't applied? 4:00 AM is where it's at!

Now it's 12:19. So yeah, that time seems right. And I doubt I'll make it to 12:30 as well.

Hey Rhythm. Sorry I can't talk; my body's about ready to collapse on itself... I'll see you sooner or later though, I imagine...

Proto!

*hug*

I'm fine. And you can't help it if your computer decides to die, so don't fret too much.

Holy shit there are 5 people reading the topic

*hugs back*

Actually, my bro just called me and said that the computer is working fine now. My dad had somebody fix it. However, the internet isn't working over there, so I might still end up going.

Fayt AND Levin? I wonder...

Now it's 12:19. So yeah, that time seems right. And I doubt I'll make it to 12:30 as well.

Hey Rhythm. Sorry I can't talk; my body's about ready to collapse on itself... I'll see you sooner or later though, I imagine...

Eat a spoon of sugar. Then after that, drink two spoons of sugar. Then after that, swallow three spoons of sugar.

Oh, I ate outside for lunch while it was under freezing in April, lol, with my Academic Challenge shirt, which has short sleeves. :D

G'night, Rhythm, Proto, BK, and anyone else who may or may not be reading this...

Already?

Also, I believe that your quote about people believing things is based off this: "If you talk to God, you're religious, if God talks to you, you're psychotic."

idk, I won't be home until one hour later to check.

At least I know where you were. I'd been wondering these past couple of days...

Why is it snowing in April. ON A WEEKEND????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProtoxRhythm for SS support?

It also rained really heavily recently. I remember thir morning (~5AM) being extremely cold. I wonder why

I wanted to have an A support with Rhythm! on my statsheet but unfortunately, ALS informed me that Rhythm! already had a statsheet and I wasn't mentioned anywhere. So I had to settle with nothing.

...you were?

Of course.

I wanted to have an A support with Rhythm! on my statsheet but unfortunately, ALS informed me that Rhythm! already had a statsheet and I wasn't mentioned anywhere. So I had to settle with nothing.

Can't supports be altered? They can in the games. You can delete old supports and build them up with other people.

Or is that just in FE10?

*not sure*

It also rained really heavily recently. I remember thir morning (~5AM) being extremely cold. I wonder why

ALS sort of resigned under the pressure and disagreement. I'm sort of annoyed he abandoned the empires just because not everyone LOVED him as a benevolent leader. Bleh. That A support can be made, statsheet updates can be made though we'll need someone who's GOOD at that.

Can't supports be altered? They can in the games. You can delete old supports and build them up with other people.

Or is that just in FE10?

*not sure*

Yes, they can. ALS could modify it. But would you agree to that?

Now, if only it was a FE4 statsheet, then the names would have meant much more.

I just remembered I wanted to post a whole lot of Pokemon fanart that I found for Rhythm! But I don't have the links right now...

I should really start uploading them to my PB next time.