That One Thread

Florete

Shit. *-30% health*

Ah well, I can still fight.

*3x Strike -> Phoenix Rush -> Raining Fangs -> Blade Fury -> Dual Death -> Dark Radiance -> Heavenly Tempest*

*Mystic Arte*

Playtime's over! This is the final strike!

*Devil's Hellfire*

*extension*

Heh heh hah... Darkness devours! AIN SOPH AUR!

*blast of light engulfs Amelia*

Now, 1HP left...

*Falcon Punch*

And with that, goodnight.

And I suppose this is when i say *Seal level 4*

*JB's body tenses up,and all of his muscles stop responding,aside from the obvious "will die if they stop" ones*

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

And I suppose this is when i say *Seal level 4*

*JB's body tenses up,and all of his muscles stop responding,aside from the obvious "will die if they stop" ones*

You boring guardian, I didn't even get to finish the popcorn!

Shit. *-30% health*

Ah well, I can still fight.

*3x Strike -> Phoenix Rush -> Raining Fangs -> Blade Fury -> Dual Death -> Dark Radiance -> Heavenly Tempest*

*Mystic Arte*

Playtime's over! This is the final strike!

*Devil's Hellfire*

*extension*

Heh heh hah... Darkness devours! AIN SOPH AUR!

*blast of light engulfs Amelia*

Now, 1HP left...

*Falcon Punch*

And with that, goodnight.

Ah well, I'm going to bed anyway. *releases seal and go to bed*

Good night all.

Oh yeah, Ether? BK? Punish Luke for me. Have fun while you're doing it.

*yawns*

Meow~ =3

Ah well, I'm going to bed anyway. *releases seal and go to bed*

Good night all.

Oh yeah, Ether? BK? Punish Luke for me. Have fun while you're doing it.

*yawns*

Meow~ =3

*Seal level 5*

same as level 4,except that it begins fraying the nerves...guess how that feels.

Except I've broke your plot a bit, two statsheets are safe and I have the originals before broken stats saved as well.

I hope you love remaking them from scratch since I don't give you permission to use my statsheets. Also I never forfeited my judge powers. And I let few keep their statsheets.

I hope you love remaking them from scratch since I don't give you permission to use my statsheets. Also I never forfeited my judge powers. And I let few keep their statsheets.

Your judge status can be stripped by the people as your power is limited to the agreement of people, if you are going to spiteful then I'll accuse you of bias as you should defend yourself like any other person.

Proposal: I propose that we abolish the the judge committee. I'm sure most who've been here can agree it was more fun without the stat hype and total power being given to a certain body, the judgemaster, and great amounts of power being given to minor bodies, the judges is not a good thing as conflict results. If this proposal is accepted by the public then these are the things that must happen:

-The abolishment of the judge system which covers judges and judgemasters.

-The balancing of stats occurring with a list of class specific caps as not everyone should have their own stats.

-Limiting of an emperor/empress/etc.'s stats as it wouldn't be fair to have a class with enough stregnth to wipe out armies.

Oh snap! Less than 24 hours and there are so many pages. And it's mostly rubbish. After my exams are over, I'll have to catch up on two months worth of garbage. Not really looking forward to that.

Hi MSN/Bing

Oh snap! Less than 24 hours and there are so many pages. And it's mostly rubbish. After my exams are over, I'll have to catch up on two months worth of garbage. Not really looking forward to that.

Hi MSN/Bing

Hey Proto. Sorry I'm not MSN/Bing, but you'll have to make do, I suppose.

Sup?

On my dad's office right now, because the internet at home still isn't working. Unfortunately, I'll be gone by the time Rhythm! gets back home from school.

Sup?

On my dad's office right now, because the internet at home still isn't working. Unfortunately, I'll be gone by the time Rhythm! gets back home from school.

By my rough estimates, she should be here in less than an hour.

'course, I'll be asleep by then, but you won't be,

Ok... I'm giving awesome stats out. These are disuptable and will change. They currently are based off only my opinion and will be extremely biased so feel free to voice your opinion so it'll change. Awesome stat effects are... something.

Soul- 36/40

Kinata- 35/40

Ether- 33/40

Enjolras- 31/40

Amelia- 36/40

Shigurun- 33/40

BK201- FISH/40

NinjaMonkey- 32/40

Masamune Wielder- 34/40

Blasied- 35/40

Mousefire- 33/40

Furetchen- 37/40

LightBrand- 36/40

Edited by BK-201

By my rough estimates, she should be here in less than an hour.

'course, I'll be asleep by then, but you won't be,

I sure hope she comes online...

We should have a awesome stat list, I'll pull up the old one and x4 to get it out of 40.

What would be the point of that?

Ok... I'm giving awesome stats out. These are disuptable and will change. They currently are based off only my opinion and will be extremely biased so feel free to voice your opinion so it'll change. Awesome stat effects are... something.

Soul- 36/40

Kinata- 35/40

Ether- 33/40

Enjolras- 31/40

Amelia- 36/40

Shigurun- 33/40

BK201- FISH/40

NinjaMonkey- 32/40

Masamune Wielder- 34/40

Blasied- 35/40

Mousefire- 33/40

Furetchen- 37/40

LightBrand- 36/40

There's not enough variability in the ratings when everyone has over 30 points out of 40... You should spread the numbers out more.

Soul- 36/40

Kinata- 35/40

Ether- 33/40

Enjolras!!!!!- 40/40

Amelia!- 37/40

Shigurun- 33/40

BK201- FISH/40

NinjaMonkey- 32/40

Masamune Wielder- 34/40 (what on Weyard is he doing here? Didn't he leave a few months back?)

Blasied- 35/40

Mousefire- 33/40

Furetchen- 37/40

Proto- 25.5/40

Rhythm!- 255/40

Fayt- 25/30

Fixed.

Edited by Proto