That One Thread

Florete

Hatari is scary. I almost killed Joshy ... twice. :3

Irony much? your probably the scariest person here in terms of RP death, but no one wants to do anything about it. your like a killer bunny-rabbit. :lol:

Lloyd...hmmm haha. no going to tell. he didn't actually notice that I killed him XD. Need to work on my murder techniques.

well, if he never realized he died until it was too late, clearly your doing something right.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Irony much? your probably the scariest person here in terms of RP death, but no one wants to do anything about it. your like a killer bunny-rabbit. :lol:

well, if he never realized he died until it was too late, clearly your doing something right.

...FE4 deaths need to be more creative. Either it's castration (a male's worst nightmare) or UT-based. Amelia's killings make me laugh...

Haha, he never realized it at all...

Hey! Bunny-rabbit can kill too! Take Alice as example~ She is awesome. :3

...FE4 deaths need to be more creative. Either it's castration (a male's worst nightmare) or UT-based. Amelia's killings make me laugh...

Haha, he never realized it at all...

You live in FE4, I live in Oujays, there's a difference. And at least I can kill Joshy~ Joshy is my play toy servant, so I can do whatever I like to him. It is even more fun when Ether's around. Man, Ether is truly a killer, in both Oujays and FE4.

You live in FE4, I live in Oujays, there's a difference. And at least I can kill Joshy~ Joshy is my play toy servant, so I can do whatever I like to him. It is even more fun when Ether's around. Man, Ether is truly a killer, in both Oujays and FE4.

haha, i only live in FE4 because a certain user kicked me out of here. Otherwise, I'd probably still be living here instead of in Rokkenjima/FE4.

Ether is just ROTFLMAO funny...

Throws smoke bomb in room, the walks in...

Cough, cough...

I need a better entrance plan next time...

*coughs coughs*

Hey Fayt... *coughs*

Try using the window next time. You can crash through it and I don't even have any problem.

Nothing much on my end, just returnin' to School.

Yeah, I've got to leave in 10 minutes or so to head to class.

On the bright side, this is the last full week of classes for the semester (then finals start next week).

I wish you all the best with those!

There's only two finals that I'm even remotely worried about...

But thanks anyway. And goodbye all, see you guys... well, I don't really know when actually...

*Jumps out through the chimney.(

You are such a weakling. Get stronger. If you keep being like this, then killing you is just a waste of time.

See you next time then. I look forward to see something new.

*turns back to good Amelia*

Hi Luke, did my inner self scare you?

*smiles and offers hand to help Luke get up*

lol. X'D

Hey hatari~

Like I can do so when I'm almost sliced in half. Though if you want be to go Ratatosk (aka jerk) mode 100%, I can ;)

Fine.

Bad Amelia.

better she kill you guys than me.

I'm not killed often eather, and if I do it's just something small like "*Holsetys Iced*" usually it's Joshy or Soul who get killed.

Like I can do so when I'm almost sliced in half. Though if you want be to go Ratatosk (aka jerk) mode 100%, I can ;)

Fine.

Bad Amelia.

Hahahaha, show me your jerk side then. XD

Good boy. *pats head*

Do you want to see my sythe again? =3