• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm scary?!?!

Yes

...FE4 deaths need to be more creative. Either it's castration (a male's worst nightmare) or UT-based. Amelia's killings make me laugh...

What on Weyard is wrong with castration?

Your judge status can be stripped by the people as your power is limited to the agreement of people, if you are going to spiteful then I'll accuse you of bias as you should defend yourself like any other person.

*tips hat* *chuckles*

Proposal: I propose that we abolish the the judge committee. I'm sure most who've been here can agree it was more fun without the stat hype and total power being given to a certain body, the judgemaster, and great amounts of power being given to minor bodies, the judges is not a good thing as conflict results. If this proposal is accepted by the public then these are the things that must happen:

-The abolishment of the judge system which covers judges and judgemasters.

-The balancing of stats occurring with a list of class specific caps as not everyone should have their own stats.

-Limiting of an emperor/empress/etc.'s stats as it wouldn't be fair to have a class with enough stregnth to wipe out armies.

You do whatever~

Ok... I'm giving awesome stats out. These are disuptable and will change. They currently are based off only my opinion and will be extremely biased so feel free to voice your opinion so it'll change. Awesome stat effects are... something.

Soul- 36/40

Kinata- 35/40

Ether- 33/40

Enjolras- 31/40

Amelia- 36/40

Shigurun- 33/40

BK201- FISH/40

NinjaMonkey- 32/40

Masamune Wielder- 34/40

Blasied- 35/40

Mousefire- 33/40

Furetchen- 37/40

LightBrand- 36/40

.....I lol'd a FUCKING LOT

And just to show what I've been doing these last few days.....

astra.png

WA BAM Unfinished as you can see.

And just to show what I've been doing these last few days.....

astra.png

WA BAM Unfinished as you can see.

Really cool statsheet design. Holy Blood page is incomplete, I'm guessing?

You live in FE4, I live in Oujays, there's a difference. And at least I can kill Joshy~ Joshy is my play toy servant, so I can do whatever I like to him. It is even more fun when Ether's around. Man, Ether is truly a killer, in both Oujays and FE4.

What.

And hi.

oh, I thought you meant there are only a few exceptions to them staying dead. :lol:

So did I. :lol:

Irony much? your probably the scariest person here in terms of RP death, but no one wants to do anything about it. your like a killer bunny-rabbit. :lol:

[spoiler=Killer rabbit]

haha, i only live in FE4 because a certain user kicked me out of here. Otherwise, I'd probably still be living here instead of in Rokkenjima/FE4.

Who could kick Hatari out of here? :( Hatari is so nice.

And ASL, that statsheet looks awesome!

Edited by Rhythm

I'm doing great. Although, I think I've used up all our internet downloads for the month, because the net's really laggy. :mellow:

How're you guys?

Hey JB!

Edited by Rhythm

I'm doing great. Although, I think I've used up all our internet downloads for the month, because the net's really laggy. :mellow:

Aww, that's too bad. Over here, I have unlimited downloads!

How're you guys?

Really good. Had a Chemistry test today and I think I did pretty well actually. Have two tougher Chemistry tests tomorrow though.

Aww, that's too bad. Over here, I have unlimited downloads!

Really good. Had a Chemistry test today and I think I did pretty well actually. Have two tougher Chemistry tests tomorrow though.

We were told we had unlimited. But apparently unlimited = 7GB.

I'm one of the best in my year level at Maths, and I can't figure out that equation.

What're they on? We're doing ions at the moment.

We were told we had unlimited. But apparently unlimited = 7GB.

I'm one of the best in my year level at Maths, and I can't figure out that equation.

What're they on? We're doing ions at the moment.

You downloaded 7 GB already???

Which equation?

It's actually a mock exam so it has everything. Rate, Entropy, Equilibrium, Acid/base, Transition metals (the nightmare with so much stuff to memorize), Redox potential, Organic Chemistry (which usually ends up taking up more than half).

You downloaded 7 GB already???

Which equation?

It's actually a mock exam so it has everything. Rate, Entropy, Equilibrium, Acid/base, Transition metals (the nightmare with so much stuff to memorize), Redox potential, Organic Chemistry (which usually ends up taking up more than half).

Between 2 Pokemon movies and a shitload of music... :lol:

unlimited = 7GB. :P Makes no sense. They told us it was unlimited downloads; they didn't mention the 7GB cap. So dodgy. We didn't know until I went over. x.x

We haven't covered most of that stuff. o.o

Between 2 Pokemon movies and a shitload of music... :lol:

unlimited = 7GB. :P Makes no sense. They told us it was unlimited downloads; they didn't mention the 7GB cap. So dodgy. We didn't know until I went over. x.x

We haven't covered most of that stuff. o.o

Heh. They probably never expected you to go as far as 7 GB. It IS a lot, after all.

Well, my exams start on May so yeah, we already covered the entire syllabus. And your syllabus might be different. Like, for instance, our teacher said that the Entropy bit was for university level until very recently, when it entered the Edexcel A2 level.

Heh. They probably never expected you to go as far as 7 GB. It IS a lot, after all.

Well, my exams start on May so yeah, we already covered the entire syllabus. And your syllabus might be different. Like, for instance, our teacher said that the Entropy bit was for university level until very recently, when it entered the Edexcel A2 level.

I'd cap it in half a week or so if it didn't mean laggy net. If we didn't have the cap, I'd download more music and some anime. A lot.

Our exams start in June, just in time for my birthday :( so we may cover some of that stuff before then.

I'd cap it in half a week or so if it didn't mean laggy net. If we didn't have the cap, I'd download more music and some anime. A lot.

Wow. Don't these downloads slow down the internet browsing?

Our exams start in June, just in time for my birthday :( so we may cover some of that stuff before then.

Ouch, that's harsh. Two months isn't exactly a lot though.

Which FE should I play, FE3, 4, 6, 7 or 11?

Okay, fine, play 3.