That One Thread

Florete

Good thing that's over, I think there were a few people with life-threatening illness this winter.

Well, congrratulations then, getting a driver's liscence is pretty average...but this...hehe. :awesome:

Are you doing well?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

What's up with you, Sir Absent-a-lot?

Well, if you're referring to me, I've been here just about every day, so I should be asking you what you've been up to, Miss I'm-not-one-to-talk-about-people-being-absent-a-lot.

Well, if you're referring to me, I've been here just about every day, so I should be asking you what you've been up to, Miss I'm-not-one-to-talk-about-people-being-absent-a-lot.

Not you, and not Serenes Forest, so no. :Arvis:

When I AM there, no conversation.

Lies.

Fibbery!

Deceit!!

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

Well, gee, I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk since I haven't seen or heard from you in 2 stinking months...

Well, we are talking. In the past month and a half, I got my pilot's license, nearly died three times, broke a toe, lost 15 pounds from malnourishment, and actually started to recover. How was YOUR two months?

Well, we are talking. In the past month and a half, I got my pilot's license, nearly died three times, broke a toe, lost 15 pounds from malnourishment, and actually started to recover. How was YOUR two months?

I am glad to see that you're doing better now, but I apologize that I couldn't help you go through all that.

Let's see - my last two months haven't been NEARLY so 'exciting', if I can say that about yours. I've just been going through my classes and rediscovered my love of Magic. I've been playing a lot recently since I found a group now...

She's not online yet. I should really start ignoring my dreams...

Trying to decide whether to go back to sleep or not.

Depends. You-know-who will probably be back in two hours... Take an hour nap or something, then come back later, I guess...

Of course, I might be wrong...

The best way you could do that is by hyping Rhythmism in the empires like you already do.

What is this I don't even

hello oujay's

Hey Hatari!!!, how are you doing?

Also, btw I won't be here from Monday thru Friday, well maybe a bit of Friday.

Rhythm! comment wall tiem

I hope you all haven't forgotten about me. I am still here. :Arvis:

Welcome back, Harukoku! No, I haven't forgotten about you, because you come online at AIM nearly everyday. How are you doing?

I've been out sick. Almost life-threatening sick. But I got better. And then I got my pilot's license, and now I can fly planes and helicopters.

Sorry to hear about the being sick. But congrats on the license.

Yay!!! [emotes removed so that this message can be posted]

Watch it, Fayt

I was away for 2 hours and I see nothing.

It's 12:30 PM over there. So therefore, it's not Monday night yet.

You're NOT!!!

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'd give you a hug, but that might be awkward...

WATCH IT, RP!

*facepalms*

^And this

It's not like I've seen her in what... 2 months? I've really missed her... :facepalm:

To quote from Rhythm!, "Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you’ve seen them last, or the amount of time since you last talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish they were right there with you"

When I AM there, no conversation.

Then try to start one?

Okay. I'm sorry... I'll go sulk in a corner now...

:( x 100000

EDIT: throw in :sob: x 10000 too.

Once upon a time, I used to feel sad watching this, but now I got used to it.

Oh snap. Those don't sound very pleasant... You need to eat moar. Also, how is your toe?

Edited by Proto