• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Nothing...just feel like messin' around at this hour of the morning, that's what boredom does~

Anyway, I do not wish you to waste any more time here, so maybe you should go.[/color]

Nothing...just feel like messin' around at this hour of the morning, that's what boredom does~

Anyway, I do not wish you to waste any more time here, so maybe you should go.[/color]

That's a decent enough point, I suppose.

And you're not 'wasting' my time - I already decided I was going to spend 20 minutes here before going.

Of course, that 20 minutes is over by now, so it is time for me to head out now. I'll be back in 3 hours or so (though I don't know if you'll be here then...)

Stupid power failures...

Damn straight.

I'd post a photo, but I always look stoned. XD

Didn't you already post a video with you in it?

Uh, look like dead topic. Well, I've just dropped by to tell you guys I did well on my exams this morning. I won't probaably be here for this week and the week after.

The grammar... eh, whatever, I don't feel like correcting it right now. Bye, Amelia!

Hi and bye, you won't see me for a while.

Bye, BK.

so anything interesting been happening?

Rhythm! came back.

Hi/bye BK.

Not much. Just waiting for E3. So far away...

Oh, yeah, E3. Forgot about that. Last year had some really good stuff so I'm really looking forward to what they'll have this time.

Wow, late post for me?

Pretty good Soul, yourself?

And I gotta go sleep anyway, I have school tomorrow. Night ~

Bye, Rhythm!

thats the reason Fusion sucked.

WHAT???

Fusion was the first game to actually give Samus some character, with those parts where she's thinking in the elevator. And it had some cool new stuff like the Missile Diffusion thingy. And it had the nightmarish Nightmare boss fight. And the atmosphere was also really effective. Like those moments where something goes wrong and you can't go back through the way you entered. And that whole generator part as well. And most importantly, it had those epic SA-X moments. Fusion was awesome and I fail to understand why you think otherwise. If you're trying to compare it with Super Metroid, then every Metroid game, including unreleased ones, is a failure.

WHAT???

Fusion was the first game to actually give Samus some character, with those parts where she's thinking in the elevator. And it had some cool new stuff like the Missile Diffusion thingy. And it had the nightmarish Nightmare boss fight. And the atmosphere was also really effective. Like those moments where something goes wrong and you can't go back through the way you entered. And that whole generator part as well. And most importantly, it had those epic SA-X moments. Fusion was awesome and I fail to understand why you think otherwise. If you're trying to compare it with Super Metroid, then every Metroid game, including unreleased ones, is a failure.

ITT: LB quotes posts from ages ago :lol:

I agree with you on the most part, the character building, SA-X and most of the boss fights (except that damn spider that was just boring and annoying) were extremely well done.

But I felt the game was WAY to action-ey for a Metroid game, there was no feeling of being stranded and alone in a world were everything wanted to kill you that the other Metroids do so well (except MP3 but that was far worse than fusion). the setting had a huge amount of potential, but they defiantly should have made it more open and not have the GF breathing down your back every 10 mins.

don't get me wrong the game itself is fantastic, it just doesn't feel very metroid-ey.