• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Why do I have five exclamation marks???

Not much. I finally got the exam routine, which says that the exams start from 14th May and end in 29th June. In other words, I'll probably be offline from next month. I'll try to come online on June 7th but other than that, you most likely won't be able to see me. How are you doing?

Because you gave me five of course :awesome:

that sucks :( . good luck on your exams though.

I'm alright, just got home from school so I'm trying to relax :P

Yeah, but if you're counting the exclamation marks for the same reason I am, then I don't think I should be getting five...

Thanks. Well, after that's over, I'll be done with school and should be a whole lot more active.

Ah, that's good. Enjoy yourself.

of course you deserve five! what do you count them for anyway?

As soon as anyone figures out what the number of exclamation marks mean, then I'll have to stop using them ASAP

Didn't you already post a video with you in it?

Yes. But I look stoned in that too.

Hi Proto and Iced! Yeah, just doing some Maths homework. I need to play more Metroid games. :mellow:

Edited by Rhythm

Yes. But I look stoned in that too.

Yeah, just doing some Maths homework. I need to play more Metroid games. :mellow:

Must... resist... urge... to... watch... that... video...

Which Metroid games did you play/finish?

Must... resist... urge... to... watch... that... video...

Which Metroid games did you play/finish?

Dooo eeet

I've played Zero Mission and Prime 1. That's it, I'm afraid. Hence the need to play more.

Dooo eeet

I've played Zero Mission and Prime 1. That's it, I'm afraid. Hence the need to play more.

Even if I wanted to, I lost the link

Zero Mission was good, but I haven't played Prime 1. Getting all the powerups in Zero Mission was really tough though. Some of them required you to keep charging your Speed Booster over ridiculous distances. I definitely don't want to go through that again.

Also, you should play Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion, the third and fourth releases. idk about the GB Metroid game (the second one) but I heard that you could forget about that. Metroid Fusion is also the final chapter in Samus's story so far. It's also the first time they mention Adam Malkovich's "Any objections, lady?" line.

there was no feeling of being stranded and alone=

I'd say this was Fusion's only flaw, but hey, at least it made sure that people new to the series don't get completely lost like they would have been in any other Metroid game. This was the first Metroid game I saw through, actually.

I'd say this was Fusion's only flaw, but hey, at least it made sure that people new to the series don't get completely lost like they would have been in any other Metroid game. This was the first Metroid game I saw through, actually.

Plus there was very little exploration other than "go here" "go there"

Even if I wanted to, I lost the link

Zero Mission was good, but I haven't played Prime 1. Getting all the powerups in Zero Mission was really tough though. Some of them required you to keep charging your Speed Booster over ridiculous distances. I definitely don't want to go through that again.

Also, you should play Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion, the third and fourth releases. idk about the GB Metroid game (the second one) but I heard that you could forget about that. Metroid Fusion is also the final chapter in Samus's story so far. It's also the first time they mention Adam Malkovich's "Any objections, lady?" line.

No you haven't. :awesome:

I found a speedrunner on Youtube. It's unreal, the stuff they do.

I love that line! And I'm familiar with the timeline, that's why I'm playing Zero Mission first. :lol:

No you haven't. :awesome:

I found a speedrunner on Youtube. It's unreal, the stuff they do.

I love that line! And I'm familiar with the timeline, that's why I'm playing Zero Mission first. :lol:

Doesn't matter. I think I might be able to restrain myself from clicking that.

Indeed. They probably use save states and cut off all their millions of failed attempts.

If you're gonna play it in chronological order, then are you gonna wait for Other M to come out first, seeing how it's set before Fusion?

the problem you have with shortening names. :)

I don't have a problem actually. I just don't shorten yours because I always remember you as "I Like My Cake Iced" and shortening it would ruin the effect of the unique name.

Indeed. They probably use save states and cut off all their millions of failed attempts.

If you're gonna play it in chronological order, then are you gonna wait for Other M to come out first, seeing how it's set before Fusion?

Sure sure...

Lol, probably. Never thought of that. XD

Dunno. Maybe, maybe not. Depends if I feel like it.

an average speed run is actually done by playing each segment of the game over and over again, an then combining the sections in the video. not as a solid play-though.

I don't have a problem actually. I just don't shorten yours because I always remember you as "I Like My Cake Iced" and shortening it would ruin the effect of the unique name.

^_^

thats great then :awesome: