• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm doing great, as usual, but if you wanted a different answer, you should ask me again one hour later. What about you?

You dislike graduating that much?

I'm not to bad.

You dislike graduating that much?

I'm not to bad.

Not really. It's just that, for the next ~1 hour, I'll remain in a really good mood regardless of what else is going on in my life.

These aren't school clothes. Everyone is used to seeing me with those anyway. This is for graduation and I look too funny in black. But since everyone else will be wearing it, I probably won't look that bad...

Lol, probably. XD

Hi Joshybear. So, Rhythm!, everything is going well with you, I hope?

Also, Spectrobes seems like a pretty fun game. I looked through some of the picture and it seemed good.

So, Rhythm!, everything is going well with you, I hope?

Also, Spectrobes seems like a pretty fun game. I looked through some of the picture and it seemed good.

Of course it is. You're here.

The first one's pretty average, the second one is great and the third one is just :awesome:. First two are for DS, and the third is for Wii. So much fun, and great for killing time.

Hey JB!

Edited by Rhythm

Of course it is. You're here.

The first one's pretty average, the second one is great and the third one is just :awesome:. First two are for DS, and the third is for Wii. So much fun, and great for killing time.

Hey JB!

It just gets better and better? That's not very common with game sequels, the game producers must be really good at their job. I most likely won't be able to play the DS ones though so do you think I would still be able to enjoy the third one without playing the first two?

It just gets better and better? That's not very common with game sequels, the game producers must be really good at their job. I most likely won't be able to play the DS ones though so do you think I would still be able to enjoy the third one without playing the first two?

Lol, considering the first one is not that great, they couldn't do anything BUT improve on the second. And the Wii one is just so different and so much longer...

You should be able to enjoy it. And if you end up playing the DS games, you'll just end up appreciating everything even more.

Lol, considering the first one is not that great, they couldn't do anything BUT improve on the second. And the Wii one is just so different and so much longer...

You should be able to enjoy it. And if you end up playing the DS games, you'll just end up appreciating everything even more.

Excellent. The story won't gonna be too confusing then, will it?

I saw pictures of various spectrobes and I have to say, some of their ideas are really awesome. Like that knife/shark one you mentioned once.

Excellent. The story won't gonna be too confusing then, will it?

I saw pictures of various spectrobes and I have to say, some of their ideas are really awesome. Like that knife/shark one you mentioned once.

I don't think so. It's unrelated to the others, but there are a few references to the other games. I haven't clocked the Wii one yet though.

Shakoblad. :awesome: Love it. That's not even my favourite, lol.

You can easily understand Spectrobes 3 without playing the first two, it's not like Golden sun (as awesome as that game is) or anything.

I don't think so. It's unrelated to the others, but there are a few references to the other games. I haven't clocked the Wii one yet though.

Shakoblad. :awesome: Love it. That's not even my favourite, lol.

Good enough. As long as the main plot isn't dependent on the other two games, I should be able to understand the general idea. Assuming I could actually find the game, that is.

Oh? Then which one is?

You can easily understand Spectrobes 3 without playing the first two, it's not like Golden sun (as awesome as that game is) or anything.

The Lost Age summarizes the story of the first book though. And you also have the opposite objective, since you end up looking at the situation from a wholly different angle. But yeah, it would be a whole lot better to play the first one first.

Good enough. As long as the main plot isn't dependent on the other two games, I should be able to understand the general idea. Assuming I could actually find the game, that is.

Oh? Then which one is?

Nah, it's not. And good luck. I found it in a corner in JB Hi-Fi. Lucky I didn't pass it.

Zozanero.

Nah, it's not. And good luck. I found it in a corner in JB Hi-Fi. Lucky I didn't pass it.

Zozanero.

Heh, thanks. Of course, if DS emulation becomes feasible in my PC, then I could just download the first two first and play them.

Zozanero.jpg ?

Edited by Proto

Sounds like a plan. I need to get it to work on mine too...

That link doesn't work. :/

I'm off to TKD. See you guys tomorrow ~