That One Thread

Florete

B)

by they way, the answer to your sig: Black hole :awesome:

The answer is obvious. Think of the object as an invincible rocket, when it collides with the invincible wall, it still moves. Just in place.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Because it's a very admirable characteristic, which is one of the many reasons why she's so awesome, and therefore, commenting on it is a form of praising her, which she's grateful for, with gratitude being another of her numerous excellent qualities.

You understand me so well, Proto~

Hey guys!

Not much, I managed to win every single NU battle with my "Rhythm~" (Charizard) except for that one battle with Joshybear. She was much more awesome than I expected.

How are you doing, Rhythm~?

Not much, I managed to win every single NU battle with my "Rhythm~" (Charizard) except for that one battle with Joshybear. She was much more awesome than I expected.

She takes after her namesake.

Great, I'm just studying for a SAC tomorrow.

Indeed, she does.

What's a SAC?

School Assessed Coursework. It makes a large contribution to our end of year mark. They're also known as Outcomes.

Edited by Rhythm

School Assessed Coursework. It makes a large contribution to our end of year mark. They're also known as Outcomes.

Oh, I see. We don't really have anything like that over here. You're going to have that tomorrow?

I have one for Health & Human Development. It's just like a test, except that it's really important.

Thanks. I have one next week for Maths that comes in 3 parts. @_@ I have to do all the parts on different days.

Thanks. I have one next week for Maths that comes in 3 parts. @_@ I have to do all the parts on different days.

You're welcome. I guess that means you'll have more SACs than subjects? Ouch, that's harsh. I'm sure you'll do fine though, because it's you.

I'm sure I will too. It's always good to hear a vote of confidence, though.

Heh, yeah. You're only as prepared as you think you are.

:)

Yay, I made you smile!

Edited by Proto

Heh, yeah. You're only as prepared as you think you are.

Yay, I made you smile!

I like that.

You actually do that quite a lot. All I have to do is see the name "Proto" on the screen to smile.

I like that.

You actually do that quite a lot. All I have to do is see the name "Proto" on the screen to smile.

Eh, really? Knowing that my presence cheers you up is enough to make me happy. Thanks!

Eh, really? Knowing that my presence cheers you up is enough to make me happy. Thanks!

Not a problem.

I've gotta run, it's Thursday which means TKD. See ya ... Saturday? I'm going to a Football match tomorrow night, so I won't be on. :lol: See ya Saturday morning, Proto~

Luxray used Ice Fang!

Also, hi.

Luxray used Ice Fang!

Also, hi.

Actually, that was Thunderbolt, not Ice Fang. I strongly doubt Ice Fang would have been able to break my dear Rhythm~'s Substitute, seeing how it's Neutral damage (as opposed to Thunderbolt's super-effective type matchup) and I also had a Reflect up.

Hi

CORNER TIME!

<sits in corner>

Also, hello all offline people.

Watch for BK

Hello

Walks in inconspicuously.

Wonder if anyone's here.

The red square and the Last Post makes you quite noticeable actually.

I am.