That One Thread

Florete

*is very mad at Fayt and her face is all red*

Uh....

URUSAI! URUSAI! URUSAI!!!

*collapses*

Careful, Amelia. I don't want you getting hurt or anything.

*Casts healing magic on Amelia*

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Get away from her, you meanie!

*Dying Moon*

Not a chance. I'm trying to help, but if you won't listen to reason, then I have no choice...

*Divine.... BLADE!!!*

Now, if you wish to kill me, you must first pierce the sword of everlasting light...

Not a chance. I'm trying to help, but if you won't listen to reason, then I have no choice...

*Divine.... BLADE!!!*

Now, if you wish to kill me, you must first pierce the sword of everlasting light...

Don't need to.

FORTUNE'S ARC!

RADIANT ROAR!

SACRED SHINE!

CRIMSON DEVASTATION!

PRISM BALLET!

INDIGNATION!

*destroys Fayt*

Don't need to.

FORTUNE'S ARC!

RADIANT ROAR!

SACRED SHINE!

CRIMSON DEVASTATION!

PRISM BALLET!

INDIGNATION!

*destroys Fayt*

Was that breeze honestly your attack?

I :wub: Boots of Prowess ~~

*whispers*

Yo Fayt, is it me or is Joshy even acting cuter when he's a girl? I think I like this little kid. It's soo cute~

Cute isn't exactly the word I'd use, but sure, why not. He's fighting for his love right now. It's kind of sweet, if it weren't so hopeless, that is.

@Luke: Joshy~chan~ *hugs* so you're a girl eh? Yay! I have a little sister.

You have no idea how hard it is to imagine our little sister of the empire having a little sister of her own.

So which do you think in this empire is the most awesome?

Rhythm~

Cool?

Rhythm~

Caring?

Rhythm~

I think it's Ether~

Ether's cool too. But eh, you've been offline for the past few weeks so I could forgive you for forgetting about Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Ether's cool too. But eh, you've been offline for the past few weeks so I could forgive you for forgetting about Rhythm~

Okay, but at this rate, the whole world's going to know all about the OTP in the next week or two :)

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Okay, but at this rate, the whole world's going to know all about the OTP in the next week or two :)

Yes, the OTP is pretty apparent. But why did you quote my post when you said that? It had absolutely nothing to do with JoshybearxAmelia!

Yes, the OTP is pretty apparent. But why did you quote my post when you said that? It had absolutely nothing to do with JoshybearxAmelia!

Because of all the 'Rhythm~' in that post. I was using it as evidence. :)

Because of all the 'Rhythm~' in that post. I was using it as evidence. :)

Wait, what does Rhythm~'s awesomeness have to do with the JoshybearxAmelia! OTP? Am I missing something here?

Wait, what does Rhythm~'s awesomeness have to do with the JoshybearxAmelia! OTP? Am I missing something here?

You were missing something big. I was talking about Proto x Rhythm, OTP...

You were missing something big. I was talking about Proto x Rhythm, OTP...

Oh, boy

Fayt, you actually STILL take that seriously?

Old jokes are usually supposed to die out.

Oh man, there was FE7 final chapter strategy discussion a couple days back and I missed it!?

Yes

It was probably better that you weren't part of it, since you'll only make us realize how horrible our strategies were.

Oh, boy

Fayt, you actually STILL take that seriously?

Old jokes are usually supposed to die out.

Jokes? Seriously? That's not meant as a joke. I honestly believe it to be true.

Yes

It was probably better that you weren't part of it, since you'll only make us realize how horrible our strategies were.

I guess I should be thankful for the compliment then, and just stay silent on the matter. :)

Jokes? Seriously? That's not meant as a joke. I honestly believe it to be true.

ALSxRhythm?

Rhythm x Iced

CrashxRhythm = OTP.

soulxrhythm otp?

RhythmXProto IS OTP

Ever since she joined oujay's empire thread, that's all that they've been doing. You just happened to witness the last one but, being who you are, you ended up taking it way too seriously. The joke's gone far enough. If you saw any of the other ones, you would probably have made a big deal out of those too.

I guess I should be thankful for the compliment then, and just stay silent on the matter. :)

Expressing our joy at your absence is a compliment now?

.Ever since she joined oujay's empire thread, that's all that they've been doing. You just happened to witness the last one but, being who you are, you ended up taking it way too seriously. The joke's gone far enough. If you saw any of the other ones, you would probably have made a big deal out of those too.

Now wait just a minute. Those other pairings are bogus. You're the only one who is worthy of Rhythm... You two care too much about each other not to be together, at least I think so... :)

Of course, I fully expect you to think that I'm talking nonsense, but I've seen how you two get along so well, and that's why I've been 'shipping you two together. I'm not making a joke or trying to tease or troll - I really do think that you'd both be happier together.

Expressing our joy at your absence is a compliment now?

Well, more of the implied reasons behind it, in that you consider my strategies to tend to be quite good.