That One Thread

Florete

Blegh.

And screw Regigigas, Exeggutor can take it's place. I also made changes to the OU team.

You're using Exeggutor? Excellent! Looks like my awesome Rhythm~ will have a much easier time setting up.

Will you be on after like, 15 minutes? We could battle at that time then.

Edited by Proto

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Cute isn't exactly the word I'd use, but sure, why not. He's fighting for his love right now. It's kind of sweet, if it weren't so hopeless, that is.

Ack. "His love"? Please, I DO NOT love him. I just like him, he's cute. And I have things for cute stuff.

You have no idea how hard it is to imagine our little sister of the empire having a little sister of her own.

Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Ether's cool too. But eh, you've been offline for the past few weeks so I could forgive you for forgetting about Rhythm~

I support Rhythm!xProto! OTP. :awesome:

Heya all.

You're using Exeggutor? Excellent! Looks like my awesome Rhythm~ will have a much easier time setting up.

Will you be on after like, 15 minutes? We could battle at that time then.

ohshit *swaps out Exeggutor*

My OU team is now 0/6. Epic.

Chemistry and English, but meh, I'm gonna ace them both!

Well, I should be decent at both. It sounds like you've got them both covered, but if you've got any last minute questions before tomorrow, I will try to answer them.

Well, I should be decent at both. It sounds like you've got them both covered, but if you've got any last minute questions before tomorrow, I will try to answer them.

Yep. And I have no problem at all. I've already asked my teacher, so I'm OK, but thanks for your help. ^^

Bad sis.

TT_TT

Sis... *cries*

Gee, you're such a annoying girl, aren't you?

*picks her up and puts little sis on her lap*

*hugs*

There, there. Big sis sorry, don't cry OK? Or else big sis not going to play with you any more.

Hi Amelia!

Hi Iced! And YAY! I got an annoying little sis... <_<

Ack. "His love"? Please, I DO NOT love him. I just like him, he's cute. And I have things for cute stuff.

And yet you guys wonder why I refuse to be more like Joshybear. I don't think I would enjoy being in his position here, you know.

I support Rhythm!xProto! OTP. :awesome:

BK started this whole conspiracy. Where is that Crash when you need him?

Heya all.

Hi Amelia! Nice avatar btw

You have no idea how hard it is to imagine our little sister of the empire having a little sister of her own.

Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Rhythm~

Ether's cool too. But eh, you've been offline for the past few weeks so I could forgive you for forgetting about Rhythm~

Okay, why does this post always trigger these reactions? Seven months ago, I probably would have answered I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! for awesome, BK or ALS for cool, and Amelia! for caring. Would you guys have tried pairing me up with them if it happened back then?

And yet you guys wonder why I refuse to be more like Joshybear. I don't think I would enjoy being in his position here, you know.

BK started this whole conspiracy. Where is that Crash when you need him?

Hi Amelia! Nice avatar btw

I see.

Because you two act like a pair. That's why there's a Proto!xRhythm! OTP.

Thanks. SHANA~!

I see.

Because you two act like a pair. That's why there's a Proto!xRhythm! OTP.

Thanks. SHANA~!

You saw nothing here.

Do we, now?

You're welcome. And thanks for reminding me that I haven't watched Shakugan no Shana yet. Too bad I have exams soon though.

Edited by Proto

Jirachi being responsible for Claydol, Starmie, Magnezone and Registeel biting the dust is amazing as hell.

Dammit Proto if you bring up Tyranitar again...