That One Thread

Florete

Electric fences.

Also, pokemone is a very unique game. I mean the parent of the main character is very irresponsible considering she allows her son/daughter to go out adventuring alone. Also, even worse is the fact that the mother acts casually when the main character is getting involved in a conflict between two criminal/terrorist orginizations. Also, wtf is a criminal gang with high tech doing, trying to steal low leveled pokemon? Why don't they just buy a gun and use it?

Because it's Pokemon, goddammit!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It's the most unique game in the world completely failing in logic. It's unrealistic even ignoring the pokemon and... I wanna get it.

Which one do you wanna get?

I just caught Lugia on SoulSilver. :awesome:Took me long enough

PROTO~!

Damn, gotta go in 5. :sob:

Edited by Rhythm

RHYTHM~

I'm so sorry, the forums were down in the last two days so I couldn't come online. And we had another power failure today which came back just right now and I was afraid you would go for TKD by the time I came here. Please tell me I'm not too late...

RHYTHM~

I'm so sorry, the forums were down in the last two days so I couldn't come online. And we had another power failure today which came back just right now and I was afraid you would go for TKD by the time I came here. Please tell me I'm not too late...

Eh, I wasn't on these past couple of days anyway because I felt like shit or I was out. Sometimes both.

<sarcasm> :awesome: </sarcasm>

Edited by Rhythm

Eh, I wasn't on these past couple of days anyway because I felt like shit or I was out.

Oh, I see. So that means you wouldn't have been here anyway and so I wasn't a complete failure this time?

Oh, I see. So that means you wouldn't have been here anyway and so I wasn't a complete failure this time?

I would say so, because I wasn't that coherent and I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Still, you were on in the last one hour or so but I couldn't get on...

I'm just glad I could see you, even for these few minutes~

I have to go now to TKD, but it'll be better now that I've seen you. Bye, Proto~, see you tomorrow.

*hug*

Edited by Rhythm

I'm just glad I could see you, even for these few minutes~

I have to go now to TKD, but it'll be better now that I've seen you. Bye, Proto~, see you tomorrow.

*hug*

So am I, Rhythm~, so am I...

Bye, Rhythm~

*hugs back*

Tempted to put that on my profile page

Then why don't you?

So do I.

^This

But there's not one person being answered for half of them. :awesome:

That's because none of those had the best of any of those qualities. Anyone can acknowledge how special Rhythm~ is.

493, and a couple come in multiple forms. And they're making more! :awesome:

I'm not sure I like the latest ones though

Hi BK.

Hi BK

Yes, I was going to come on last night when I saw the forum was down!! Pissed me off.

Same here.

Where's Proto?

Waiting for the power to come back

Hey everyone.

Calm Mind is good, but I usually prefer Nasty Plot (for those who learn it) because the enemy can always switch in a physical attacker. Still, SubCM Latias is an absolute beast that's very difficult to take down.

Who're you using Calm Mind on anyway? Just Jirachi or someone else as well? There aren't many special attackers in OU.